Temporary closed a location with villain while fighting him.

saodhar

Question

Harsk encountered Skinsaw Man in the Foxglove Manor. Alone. 1d4 was thrown normally (unlike in some other cases for me), I then proceeded to temporary closing locations. One of them was Farmhouse with Amiri and Sajan. Amiri tries to close the location, summons a random monster. It's the Attic Whisperer. Amiri checks Wisdom (fails), then Sajan checks Wisdom (succeeds), then suddenly Harsk is fighting Attic Whisperer, defeats him with his anti-undead crossbow and closes Foxglove Manor. Sajan then tries to close the Farmhouse, defeats something minor, and then everything proceeds as usual. See screenshot for this strange situation.

Smasung Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Android 5.1.1, game version 1.3.0.6.

1he4xd.jpg

PFID  - 1DEC972E5F8A87C9

2 answers to this question

Wow, that's a good one. Now, I wonder what would happen if you had ALL the locations temp-closed, and failed to defeat the Villain...

Do you remember if you had Harsk selected when you rolled Sajan's Wisdom check?

Otherwise, it might be a case where a card summoned off-turn with a pre-combat check assumes its encountered by the active hero. I think I encountered some similar shenanigans a while back..

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Do you remember if you had Harsk selected when you rolled Sajan's Wisdom check?

This may be the case - I remember using a Wisdom Blessing from Harsk's hand during Sajan's check and then rolling the dice. Maybe I haven't switched back to Sajan.

PFID  - 1DEC972E5F8A87C9