Chest bug

Roild

Question

14 answers to this question

This also happened to me (Google Nexus 7, Android 6.0.1).

After the first glitch, I closed and re-opened the app.

After the second glitch, I restarted my tablet.

After the third glitch, I checked the forums and found this post (and will email to see if there is a way to replace the lost chests/cards).

I tried opening a chest 6 times, and it glitches each time. I see the number of chests go down, but no card appears and the whole thing crashes.

Same here, Galaxy Tab A, lost 2 chests.

After I updated, the chests don't register me tapping on them at all to open. Well, I can take solace that at least they don't diminish in quantity.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I also lost a chest both right before and right after the update.  (After the update, it seemed to introduce the chest after I played a round in story mode - but I had wanted to save it for later, so clicked "back"  then it was gone.)

PFID: 48D391306AE41F63

It happen on three of them

PFID# 49462FF30B175E40

Looks like you are still on the old build. Have you updated your game yet? We tried to reproduce the issue on the new update and haven't been able to get the issue to occur. 

Yep, I remember installing the patch last night from the IOS store but not within the app. Did I miss something?

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

Updated to the new patch this afternoon and the bug is now gone. 

My chests didn't re-appear, but losing 3 chests is a small price to pay for everything being 5x5 again!  My Quests that had totally frozen before are now fixed too, so I am a super happy camper right now!

Edited by CanisDirus

I tried opening a chest 6 times, and it glitches each time. I see the number of chests go down, but no card appears and the whole thing crashes.

Same here, Galaxy Tab A, lost 2 chests.

After I updated, the chests don't register me tapping on them at all to open. Well, I can take solace that at least they don't diminish in quantity.

I can confirm that I did in fact get the cards from my 'missing' chests. It was a pleasant surprise when I suddenly stumbled on a Slaying Sword in my Gallery :)

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.