Dallas Sniper Shootings

BruceVC

"Police killed the suspect with an explosive device after a standoff that lasted for hours, Chief David Brown said.

"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Brown said. "Other options would have exposed our officers to grave danger. The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb.""

Something else than shooting an innocent man with a CCP at point blank range is it.
Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Something else than shooting an innocent man with a CCP at point blank range is it.

What do the developers of EVE have to do with anything?
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Agreed? Im not sure what youre trying to say.

Not the same as strapping a grenade to a bomb disposal robot. 

Agreed?

Perhaps if you read the exchange between ShadySands and myself it will become clearer. Shady (and I) didn't know police could use bombs. I responded that I thought "using a bomb on mooks" had fallen into disfavor because of the MOVE situation.

Otherwise I completely agree that fire bombs dropped on civilians is bad and that it is completely different delivery system than a robot. :thumbsup:

Different but still extreme for the police to use. Bombs should be an army thing. If you need a bomb to kill one person... that makes me question your ability.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Bomb disposal robots usually have a charge no?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just Cause. GTA doesn't have that much terrain and structure damage. Well, yet.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The last thing we need is terrorists and mass murderers with the ability to use grappling hooks and parachutes to escape.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The last thing we need is terrorists and mass murderers with the ability to use grappling hooks and parachutes to escape.

if mass murderers and terrorists were more interested in getting away, there would be far fewer mass murders.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah, that is an issue with the police. Too often they come across as an army. Biggest issue with cops though isn't 'racism'; it is they forget the old motto 'to protect and serve'.

As for this attack, evil. Shooting at random cops is NOT justice for scummy cops who abuse their power.

This shooting is directly the result of Obama and BLM's racism and hatred. PERIOD.

Actually, cops and citizens have no special relationship and the former isn't obliged to provide their services to the latter. Thanks to a court ruling in California it has precedent.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yeah, that is an issue with the police. Too often they come across as an army. Biggest issue with cops though isn't 'racism'; it is they forget the old motto 'to protect and serve'.

As for this attack, evil. Shooting at random cops is NOT justice for scummy cops who abuse their power.

This shooting is directly the result of Obama and BLM's racism and hatred. PERIOD.

Actually, cops and citizens have no special relationship and the former isn't obliged to provide their services to the latter. Thanks to a court ruling in California it has precedent.

So....soon enough BOPE will be a reality in every inner city with serious MFs like the one pictured below, effectively eliminating the difference on who is protecting whom (if not already)

tropa-de-elite-2_000.jpg

Nothing will be solved.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

some countries send bomb, in other countries all that is needed is one good man with a kukri

f3r03Ms.jpg

Meanwhile in Israel.

http://youtu.be/VoNT0bRTNu8

Best comments to video is

Three idiots, but idiot with a gun is definitely worst...

**** soldiers, can't disarm a woman with a knife without killing her.  If that was Brazil or a similar country they would slap her and grab her wrist. If it was America they would shoot her 47 times. PUSSIES.

While BLM goes around hating on whites it seems  in one of the recent incidents they were protesting (which I think the police were in the wronmg for the most part in both).. the officer happened to be non white.  Nobody has really pushed that outside of glibness.

Also, no talk of the 22 WHITE children murdered  because they have toys. <> WCLM

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

While BLM goes around hating on whites it seems in one of the recent incidents they were protesting (which I think the police were in the wronmg for the most part in both).. the officer happened to be non white. Nobody has really pushed that outside of glibness.

Also, no talk of the 22 WHITE children murdered because they have toys. <> WCLM

There is no talk of any of the whites killed by police. Blacks and whites are killed in line with their proportion of arrests. 50% of arrests made are whites, 50% of people killed by police are white. 30% of arrests made are black, 30% of people killed by police are black. Considering blacks are 4x more likely to resist arrest than whites, thats actually pretty incredible.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

While BLM goes around hating on whites it seems  in one of the recent incidents they were protesting (which I think the police were in the wronmg for the most part in both).. the officer happened to be non white.  Nobody has really pushed that outside of glibness.

Also, no talk of the 22 WHITE children murdered  because they have toys. <> WCLM

Volo if you are going to say something as ludicrous as " 22 white children murdered because they have toys " then the onus is on you to produce links?

Do you have credible links:?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela