Dallas Sniper Shootings

BruceVC

My biggest issue above all others is the lack of transparency and statistics by police across the US.  There is really no excuse for why we don't have cold facts to tell us how many police shootings there are in a calendar year.  It's inexcusable.

am thinking you can blame on the lawyers, and the Constitution.  would be more appropriate for individual States to make municipalities and counties report.  'course that is gonna require 50 individual States to create legislation many will spin as "anti-cop." fed law?  is kinda a tougher row to hoe?  might ask enoch how he would pen such legislation.  fed can encourage individual States to comply with fed guidelines by making fed dollars contingent 'pon... whatever.  if fed got a "general welfare" goal, the feds can put limit on fed dollars to encourage State compliance. 'course this would ultimately be requiring State action. point is getting all those individual municipalities and counties to report is a bit more complex than it seems to be on its face.

am thinking it is difficult, particularly for non-americans, to understand just how limited is the fed government in the USA.  'course so many o' the conspiracies that rely on the Evuhl Government also fall apart when one realizes that our fed is far more limited than is similar institutions 'round the globe.  perceive some kinda widespread government conspiracy related to American cops ignores that there is no such thing as American cops.

St.-Louis-County-munis.jpg

is a map o' the municipalities in st. louis, missouri... as a complete random example.  many o' those municipalities got their own police.  there is also gonna be State police, county police, and in places such as california, a freaking highway police. is disorganized.  is intended to be disorganized.  the lack o' organization is 'posed to make our police, the folks most likely to be using force on our person, more accountable to the people being policed, rather than accountable to jefferson city, missouri or washington dc. makes sense.  makes the conspiracies ludicrous.  'course such disorganization also makes for lack o' oversight.  s'posed more accountable to local, by definition makes 'em less accountable to state and fed but local municipalities frequent ain't up to the task o' policing the police.

changes is needed, but is a more complex issue than it first appears.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Considering it doesn't really happen in Europe, and is common in the US, how can one still deny it's due to their weapon-laws?

Oh wait, because "more guns" fixes the problems of having so many guns, and having these kind of issues in not in non-US countries is no proof at all, right?

I mean, the last 2 cases I recall of a cop killing someone there have been big investigations, major front-page headlines and what-not and the general consensus was people were acting extremely dumb (resisting arrest, fleeing while being suspect of gunwielding and being told to stop). Heck, even a cop shooting on a car that's trying to run them over is being investigated and possibly prosecuted (somehow, seriously, what the heck).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Not dietcly about cop shootings but relevant in terms of how silly the whole BLM/SJW Nazi crowd that push this  dumb racism agenda:

btw, This is GOD (not personally religious but when God speaks thou shalt listen) speaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u4QIBaiYtE

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.