Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

General Store closed, item not awarded, locked up

Quest Mode General Store Lock up

Best Answer Aarik D , 20 June 2016 - 02:59 PM

Hey everyone,

I am merging this thread as its has been reported on the forums many times. We have fixed the issue on our end and it will go out in the next patch. 

Thanks a bunch!

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

mccrispy

mccrispy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 687 posts
Device: Hudl 2

Pass & Play: OFF
Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Quest
Party Members: Valeros, Lem
Turn Order: Valeros, Lem
Scenario: N/A
Difficulty: Normal
Wildcards: N/A
Trigger: Location closure, Items Rolled

So I had just successfully closed the General Store having defeated a Bandit Henchman, the number of items rolled Valeros, Lem (not unsurprisingly) *one*, which I should have been given. The item award didn't happen and now there is no way to progress. See screenie

Attached Files

• caven likes this

caven

caven

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

I have the exact same problem. It occurs at the end of Local Heroes so I thought it might be a conflict between the fact that the closure rewards are supposed to happen and the end of the scenario occurs at the same time. Obviously not if it also happens to you. Anyway it seems I can't progress :(. I'm stuck with the same black screen as you.

---

Device: IPad Air

Pass & Play: OFF
Permadeath: OFF
Mode: Story, [Local Heroes]
Party Members: Merisiel, Seelah, Kyra
Turn Order: Merisiel, Seelah, Kyra
Scenario:  [Local Heroes]
Difficulty: Normal
Wildcards: N/A
Trigger: Location closure, Items Rolled, reward animation plays

JKN007

JKN007

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
I'm on an iPad Air 2. IOS 9.3.2
Logged into Gamecenter
Story mode was replaying the first adventure in the 2nd campaign?

Sajan entered an empty general store with an item I could afford to banish to close the location. Item was accepted for banishment. After roll to gain items initiates and item is selected for Sajan card picture is is not shown and is black and am not able to accept reward, pass or continue on in the mission. Everything locks up in essence even though I can view discard pile or hand still but cannot finish, pass turn, accept reward etc...

I close the app and reload and reroll but each time card award is given card is not displayed on screen and I cannot continue my quest. I paid $25 bucks for the package and hope to play this game.

Please help.

mccrispy

mccrispy

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 687 posts
Does your screen look the same as reported in https://forums.obsid...rded-locked-up/. If it does then that's 3 people reporting this issue over the weekend.

JKN007

JKN007

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
Exactly.. My screen looks exactly like yours

My settings were set at the games default
Tips: On
Pass and Play: Off
Effects: On
Treasure cards in story mode: On

Characters in play:
Sajan: Geneal Store (Closed on current turn by banishing card)
Lini: Habe's Sanatorium (Open)
Merisiel: Mill (Closed)
  • mccrispy likes this

JKN007

JKN007

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Make this 3 people over the weekend, I did not see this post until mccrispy pointed it out to me, THANK YOU, but I have the same issue and posted over on this thread:  https://forums.obsid...ug-please-help/

• mccrispy likes this

DevoDog

DevoDog

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 30 posts

I've run into this as well. It appears to happen if you are closing the location because it is empty and not from defeating the henchman.

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3120 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!
✓  Best Answer

Hey everyone,

I am merging this thread as its has been reported on the forums many times. We have fixed the issue on our end and it will go out in the next patch. 

Thanks a bunch!

• JKN007 likes this

JKN007

JKN007

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Thank you so much!  You guys rock and appreciate everything you all do to make this game as seamless as possible! 

DevoDog

DevoDog

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 30 posts

Just encountered the same bug in the Goblin Fortress. Fortress was empty (since I failed to defeat the Goblin after defeating the henchman). Same issue as General Store.

delpheki

delpheki

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 110 posts

Has anyone been able to work around this and continue the mission?  I just encountered it for the first time after farming Zombie Horde with 4 heroes for about 7 turns and the thought of forfeiting is really depressing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quest Mode, General Store, Lock up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users