Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3.03 Beta Update

3.03 patch update beta bug fix

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sking

Sking

QA Lead

• Developers
  • 607 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

3.03 Beta Update

'On Hit' weapon procs now function correctly.

Fixed multiple issues with companions auto-level up (thanks Hamskii).

Fixed an issue where characters would stay invisible when using Cape of the Master Mystic.

Added a missing hatchet (thanks nem0).

Spoiler

• Infinitron, Suen, AndreaColombo and 6 others like this

Dr <3

Dr <3

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
Humble request for developers: since 3.03 is not out yet, would you considerate to make some of the chiper power castable also on self, instead than allied only? ( Es: soul shock, pain block, amplified wave). Thks a lot in case

- a fellow solo player
  • mukurome likes this

Jojobobo

Jojobobo

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Also, please don't introduce this bug (https://forums.obsid...ing-damage-bug/) into the game. I'm currently playing as a Fighter and I don't want it to spoil my playthrough. I guess I could just leave the game at v3.02, but I really want the new hatchet that's been put in the game for the build.

Insolentius

Insolentius

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

If the bug happens when saving/loading in the same area where you initially recruit a character, then it's the same problem that's been plaguing the game since its release.

Jojobobo

Jojobobo

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

No it's a different bug, causing some bonuses from certain abilities and talents (e.g. Weapon and Shield Style, causing massive boosts to Deflection and Reflex) upon each save in an area.

Still you're right, there does seem to be a common trend of stacking bugs.

Jojobobo

Jojobobo

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Also, please don't introduce this bug (https://forums.obsid...ing-damage-bug/) into the game. I'm currently playing as a Fighter and I don't want it to spoil my playthrough. I guess I could just leave the game at v3.02, but I really want the new hatchet that's been put in the game for the build.

Ha, remember when I said this and the devs didn't care. Wasn't that funny?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3.03, patch, update, beta, bug, fix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users