Console commands not saving?

Jimi

Question

I did a quick serch so sorry this covered.

My daughter (11) is playing and thought I would try give her a bit edge by giving her party more HP. But everytime exit game and restart have to do it again. Is this a known issue? Maybe she doesn't need it but its her first RPG. So want it to be smooth sailing get her try other games besides Minecraft.

Just to add.  She been playing while I am at work or else I would sit play with her. I really love these type rpg games. 

Thank you in advance.

3 answers to this question

I did a quick serch so sorry this covered.

My daughter (11) is playing and thought I would try give her a bit edge by giving her party more HP. But everytime exit game and restart have to do it again. Is this a known issue? Maybe she doesn't need it but its her first RPG. So want it to be smooth sailing get her try other games besides Minecraft.

Just to add.  She been playing while I am at work or else I would sit play with her. I really love these type rpg games. 

Thank you in advance.

Hi Jimi,

unfortunatetly stats for companions are stored within game itself and will always be reset when you load save file. There is a way of changing stats for companions permanently but is quite difficult. On the other hand your main character stats should always stay modified after reloading.

• Like 1

Hey Jimi,

Mishkoff is correct. Our console command for manipulating stats will not persist through save/load. That being said you can drop the difficulty to 'Story Time'. Also our game is rated 'M', I wouldn't recommend it as someones first 'RPG'. 

Got luck

-Sking

• Like 1