Unable to do anything on Android App

DrDeviousX

Question

I have been playing the app and loving everything but the bugs. I was battling a poison pill and quit out. When I went to continue, I was on this screen:

1ObL1Yu.jpeg

Nothing is clickable. I can't even access settings to forfeit the scenario. Since Quest mode is broken, I cant do anything anymore. Any help? I just bought the season pass so I'd really like to play more.

Android 6.0.1 Nexus 7 (2013)

Story Mode Heroic Scenario 2. Encountering a Poison Pill Henchman

9 answers to this question

Hello DrDeviousX,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us! Did you happen to leave the app running in the background for long periods of time? That has the possibility of corrupting your game save. We are working on a fix for that. As for quest mode, the next patch update will fix the issue.

There is a work around. But before you do that, if it is not too much trouble, please send us your save folder so we can take a look. You'll have to use Dropbox, Sendspace, or Google Drive to upload the files as the size limit would go over what the forums allow. After you do that, just delete your party, create a new one and in the Filter Characters, tap on Experienced, and select the same characters and you will be able to progress right where you left off

How to locate and upload your save folder

1. Connect the Android Device to your PC.
  2. Open Windows Explorer and open the device
  3. Open the Android Folder, then data -> net.obsidian.pacg1 -> files
  4. Copy the PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder to your PC
  5. Zip and send!

Thanks a bunch!

• Like 1

Thanks! I cannot find the net.obsidian.pacg1 under Android/Data. I also did not leave the app running in the background. I had force quit it to use another app for a while and then returned to it and it was in that state.

No I did not. I looked around in some other folders to look too. (Btw my first post has some white text if you didn't see it. Just noticed it's invisible on the mobile app )