Matching blessing UI suggestion

I've found in both the card and video game versions of Pathfinder, at least for me, one of the hardest things to remember to check is whether blessings in your hand match the blessing on top of the blessings deck. At least in the video game if you go to play one that matches, it forces you to put it back in the deck instead of letting you accidentally discard it, like I'm sure I did many times in the card game.

But what about the idea of having blessings in hand glow green or something when they match the blessings deck, and possibly even more useful - if any character has a blessing that matches the blessings deck, either the blessings icon or their icon could glow of have a special symbol, etc?

I would love a feature like this.

• Like 1

I'm fully on board with this, I've found myself discarding a blessing a few times and since I generally drag and drop rather than zoom in and press the button, wondering why the hell it didn't want to work before I realised, oh, matches the top of the blessing discard, I have to drag to the deck not the discard, oops.

• Like 1

It's true.  I'm always somewhat startled when I click a blessing and it offers a "Recharge" button rather than a "Discard" button.  I'm all like, "Score!"

However, when it comes to remember to check to see if a Blessing of the Gods would do you some EXTRA good, you're probably on your own.

• Like 1

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

This has been on my list of features I want for a long long time. As the guy who prioritizes these things, you'd think I would have made this happen. Since there are literally hundreds of things I want, I don't get all of them...at first. But eventually...

Short version, I'm on it! But it may take some time.

• Like 3

This would be awesome, but I'd also like it to highlight a blessing somehow differently if it also matches the current skill check, so I know I can get two dice from this check instead of trying to remember which blessing does what.

• Like 1