Feature Request: Look at the map more often

Like I already posted here before, it would be great if we could get the examine button on locations from the map other than the one the active character is at: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86253-examining-an-unoccupied-location/

However as had been posted as a reply to that thread as well, it would be great if we could go to the map more often at all. Sometimes the map button is disabled, for example when I'm asked whether I want to close a location after defeating a henchman, it would be great if I could look at the map to get a better idea of how much is left so I can decide whether to gamble on fully exploring something or whether I really don't have the time for it, but the button is disabled while the "do you want to close this location?" popup is there. There's other occasions when the map is disabled and it would be nice if it weren't, but that's just one that stuck out to me.

• Like 1

There's a small button with a blue scroll with an eyeball just below the Location details on the left that lets you look at the map and tap the other locations whether they're occupied or not.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I know, that's exactly my point, that button gets disabled/disappears in some situations, like for example during the "do you want to close y/n?" popup.

And you do not get the "Examine" button from the map on locations you already know cards from, like you do on the location your currently active character is at.

That's the two things I would like. ;)

• Like 1