Can i make a suggestion Obsidian

Can you please going forth make it possible for party separation. I don't like having to bring my entire party and a bear into someones house to sneak around and plunder it, when i could just bring my rogue. or going up stairs into a hotel to steal i would much rather just bring my 1 rogue character then my entire party.. so basically what I'm saying is going in and out of buildings and up and down stairs can we separate the group. Great game though.

• Like 1

Can you please going forth make it possible for party separation. I don't like having to bring my entire party and a bear into someones house to sneak around and plunder it, when i could just bring my rogue. or going up stairs into a hotel to steal i would much rather just bring my 1 rogue character then my entire party.. so basically what I'm saying is going in and out of buildings and up and down stairs can we separate the group. Great game though.

Do you realise how difficult it is to implement such a thing?

Games have advanced a lot since Baldur's Gate 2, but this is asking for a lot...

Oh wait...

In all seriousness though, I feel like this is a very niche thing.  It'd be nice to have, but when it comes to Pillars' flaws, there are bigger fish to fry.

Edited by Yosharian