Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Supported Devices

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Log in the game Center. It can be an app in old iOs versions, or you can find it From settings in iOs 10.

Kreniigh

Kreniigh

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts

I believe they said they currently didn't have plans to distribute this app on the Amazon App Store, which is the most straight-forward was to get it onto Kindles.  I have no idea about side loading.

I tried sideloading it on my Kindle Fire, but no luck.  Very disappointing -- I'm getting eyestrain from squinting at my phone.  The is not the first game I've been unable to play on it...  I am never buying a Kindle again.

Baldric2k

Baldric2k

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
I cant get game to run on my Verizon Elippsis (sp) it starts to loading screen then msg pops upsaying it has stopped working. Any idea when this tablet will compatable or is there workaround?

Pidesco

Pidesco

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 6325 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer

It runs fine on a Xiaomi Mipad. It just gets a bit hot.

Harris2982

Harris2982

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
Hello people .

I tried the game once it was released but since I only own a samsung galaxy s3 mini smartphone I waited until the game would be released on smartphones . Now that it is , I tried it on my phone but it does not work properly . It simply kicks me out at random times ( e.g. once it kicked me out at the world map after I selected bringadoom , another one it kicked me at the party selection etch ... ) and in general it never runs when I try to enter a scenario to play . Before all , I did turned off the effects option .

Do I need to fix some options or is better I try to find a tablet/new phone ( if that is the case please give me a suggestion of what should I choose - note that i prefer a phone ) .

PRuano

PRuano

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 85 posts

Hello people .
I tried the game once it was released but since I only own a samsung galaxy s3 mini smartphone I waited until the game would be released on smartphones . Now that it is , I tried it on my phone but it does not work properly . It simply kicks me out at random times ( e.g. once it kicked me out at the world map after I selected bringadoom , another one it kicked me at the party selection etch ... ) and in general it never runs when I try to enter a scenario to play . Before all , I did turned off the effects option .
Do I need to fix some options or is better I try to find a tablet/new phone ( if that is the case please give me a suggestion of what should I choose - note that i prefer a phone ) .

Works fine on a Galaxy S5.

Leodgar

Leodgar

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Lenovo VIbe p1 +
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n7000) +
Xiaomi mipad (1 gen) -

Hudikon

Hudikon

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
Help me ! i have payd your dlc but is not aviable new update is a problem oder anoder? show tis pleas money pay!

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Help me ! i have payd your dlc but is not aviable new update is a problem oder anoder? show tis pleas money pay!

Check out that you Are Connected to game Center (iOs) or google play account.
See Also this: http://forums.obsidi...store-purchase/
And this: http://forums.obsidi...s-a-workaround/

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Remix mini seems to Also work now! Jolly good job!
I just played one scenario with Remix Mini and Bluetooth keyboard and it just worked really well! Ofcourse it was slow as .... but that is becauĊĦe remix mini has very slow prosessor, but the game did work, that was fantastic!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV, 26 October 2016 - 07:18 AM.

Paabo

Paabo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Would just like to say that aside from the random bugs we all discuss in the forums, the game runs quite beautifully on my Galaxy Edge 7 :)

der_gonza

der_gonza

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
Hello!
Since last update the device(iPhone 6s) ways getting heating during the game. Anyone have same problem?

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
This game heats up all portable devices. Try to disable effects from the settings. It helps a bit.

der_gonza

der_gonza

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

This game heats up all portable devices. Try to disable effects from the settings. It helps a bit.

Its help! Thank you!

RedWolfDragon

RedWolfDragon

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:RedWolfDragon

Is there a way to install pathfinder adventures card game on a Nintendo DSI?

merrill77

merrill77

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

I've been running on my Galaxy Note 10.1 v2014 (Android 5.1.1) since Pathfinder was released. I have encountered some bugs, but AFAICT nothing that didn't afflict users on other devices. Nothing glitchy that seemed like hardware compatibility problems.

Hope this is helpful to someone :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users