Bug: Temporarily Closing Locations

hornsfan01

Question

iPad Air 2, ios 9

When cycling through locations to temporarily close them, I was asked to choose what to do at a location with two characters (Kyra and Valeros). The location required banishment of a blessing or Father Zantus. I chose the location, and it was unclear to me which character's blessings I was being asked to banish. So I clicked the red X on the left side of the screen to go back to the overall "Temporarily Close Locations?" screen.

When I chose the location with two characters a second time, the dialog box that had "Close Location?" now had the "Yes" option greyed out, and I could only click "No" which then took me to a screen that would only let me click "Finished closing" and not undo to try again to temporarily close the location in question.

1 answer to this question

Sounds like the first character had a blessing and you canceled the close attempt and the second character did not have a blessing so was unable to close it. After that you didn't have anyone else there to attempt a temp close. When you temp close a location there should be an effect around the character which will attempt the temp closure. You can tap to switch between characters before attempting to close it. Sounds like this needs to be communicated better and be a bit more intuitive. Thanks for the feedback!