I Got the Bundle... But No Characters Unlocked?

Hey dev team,

So I purchased the "season pass" bundle before even playing through the tutorial (I watched your twitch streams, that was all the research I needed to make the decision to buy), but now that I've finished Amieko's and Orik's tutorial "scenario," I still cannot play with any characters other than Merisiel and Kyra - the others are greyed out, and prompt me to the store. Note that I have not yet finished Perils of the Lost Coast (not even one scenario) yet - do I need to do so before unlocking the other 9 characters I purchased? My Vault does list three promo cards: a Grindylow (monster), Poog of Zargonel (ally), and Blessing of Zargonel (blessing), but my Vault also does not contain any of the cards for decks 1 through 6, nor deck "C." These also prompt me to the store.

When I do visit the store, the RotRL bundle shows as "owned;" I do not have the option to buy it. If necessary I can upload some screenshots to a file hosting site (unless I can figure out how to upload them here). I also have the e-mail receipt for my RotRL bundle purchase. I have restarted the app to no avail.

Is something wrong with my account, or do I just need to keep playing through Perils..?

EDIT: Aaaaand I just realized there's a separate tech support forum, and this issue is known. I'm an idiot.

Edited by Greenvise

Well, that is good news. I was getting nervous.

While we wait, did you know that Mysterio (of all people) evidently killed basically all of the X-Men in the Old Man Logan storyline?

Like... Mysterio, the Hollywood special effects "villain" with no powers. His weapon was - uh - Wolverine.

EDIT: Aaaaand I just realized there's a separate tech support forum, and this issue is known. I'm an idiot.

Edited by Greenvise
  • Like 1