Quest mode party level

LunarWolf

Question

Not sure if this is really the right forum for this, but on the outside chance it could be considered spoilerish I figured better safe than sorry. Anyhoo on to my question-

During the beta test, it seems that characters would level up very quickly and that party level went up too quickly as well. With the release version, it seems that characters still level up pretty quickly, but my characters are level 8 and the party level is still B. Is it supposed to take that long for the party to level up?

6 answers to this question

Not sure if this is really the right forum for this, but on the outside chance it could be considered spoilerish I figured better safe than sorry. Anyhoo on to my question-

During the beta test, it seems that characters would level up very quickly and that party level went up too quickly as well. With the release version, it seems that characters still level up pretty quickly, but my characters are level 8 and the party level is still B. Is it supposed to take that long for the party to level up?

Yes there are more levels needed to raise the party tier now. 10 levels instead of 5.

Yes there are more levels needed to raise the party tier now. 10 levels instead of 5.

Is there anywhere where I can get info what all those Tiers and Levels are??? This is certainly something foreign to the card game, and I didn't find any info in the Tutorial / Rules?

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Is there anywhere where I can get info what all those Tiers and Levels are??? This is certainly something foreign to the card game, and I didn't find any info in the Tutorial / Rules?

You can check the character sheet to see what you unlock at each level. During Quest mode tap a character to go to their character sheet and tap on the tab farthest on the right (should say Completion).