Something a brewin'...

Hey, everyone!

You may have noticed something happen today. Just a thing. You know, whatevs. There will be more on that tomorrow all official kinds. 

In the mean time we want to point you toward some useful sections of this forum.

There's this forum: Announcements and News - This is where we'll share any, you guessed it, news and announcements about the game!

We have the General Discussion (NO SPOILERS) forum where you are able to hang out and talk about the game and what you've done in it. Awesome times be shared!

There is of course the Character Builds and Strategies forum. Here talk about parties you've used on adventures, how you're building out your deck and what awesome cards you've gained from treasure chests.

And finally, we have the Technical Support (Spoiler Warning!) forum. This is where issues you find with the game should go. We'll be checking these frequently and will chime in (starting on the 28th) to help you as often as we can.

Adventure on!

• Like 4

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

You may have noticed something happen today. Just a thing. You know, whatevs. There will be more on that tomorrow all official kinds. 

I saw the something and I heart it so very much. So much, in fact, that I forgot I wasn't going to buy the bundle.

Edited by Deekow
  • Like 5