I think for 1h or 2h it's hard to get 0 recovery right ? How many class can achieve this without potion or Mage buff?

- Rangers already mentioned.

- Barbarians: frenzy (1.33), speed enchant (1.2), durgan-refined weapon (1.15), gloves (1.15) = 2.11. Plus there is Bloodlust.

- Ciphers: can substitute daom potion with Time Parasite.

- Chanters: due to +40% attack speed from 'Their Champion Braved the Horde Alone' invocation. But that's sub-optimal.

I don't remember if monks are able to 1H (and if the game won't count it as DW with weapon+fist). But if they can, they have Swift Strikes (1.2)

--------------------------------------------

P.S. Regarding action phases. Here is a more detailed 'animation diagram' for arquebus.

I have a feeling that those 'standing animation' fragments are not affected by dex.

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post but I did some testing with a stop watch and the Last Blade of the White Forge, which has "speed," i.e. 20% faster attack speed, definitely attacks even faster after being Durgan refined.

So that attack speed does stack with weapons that have the speed enchant. Makes me think the crit multiplier does too, but I haven't tested that.

Sure does. All passive enchantments on weapons stack with everything.

Annihilating+Durgan Steel = +0.8 crit damage mod.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods