GoG version of game, Steam keys to expansions..

I have Gog version of the vanilla game. ( Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Champion Edition) 

I recently re-installed it and figured it'd be time to get the two expansions. Clicked Buy expansions via the game client and proceeded to do just that.  To my shock horror, I realize I had just bought Steam Keys for my GoG version. I realize this is a lapse from my part, should have been more careful.  It didn't occur to me that store used  would be so relevant here.  That said, I don't consider it overly awesome how my Gog- version of game links to Paradox- store that sells Steam-only codes. There is a  bit of a should-not-be present in that chain  I say. 

Anyone have any suggestions? Recon there is something I, or Obsidian Customer Support, or Paradox can do to help me out here? 

Edited by LTD

A cutthroat in every alley, but I’ll not let them take us alive!

I think Steam has a refund thing now, try and use that. Otherwise ask Paradox support for a refund.

Thanks for your reply. 

I assume there is no way to link my Gog Client to Steam? No workarounds or such?

Since I bought it from Paradox, I'd guess Steam or their refund don't help me.

Have to say I'm quite bothered about this:

Launch my GOG version of the game->Click "buy expansion" in  game menu->It takes me  to Paradox site->Buy a code that does not work in game that took me to store in 1st place. 

Edited by LTD

A cutthroat in every alley, but I’ll not let them take us alive!

This one may be on GOG.com. If Steam or the paradox store don't help, you may wish to contact GOG and let them know their Pillars sub-site links to a store dissociated from their services, causing the mistake. I find GOG customer service will go above and beyond Steams. That is a low bar, but they are way above that low bar.

Edit: I just read that the IN GAME news menu took you to the store. Yeah that is an oversight on Obsidian's part.

Edited by boffmoffet