Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome to the Closed Beta!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Mikey Dowling

Mikey Dowling

PR Manager

• Developers+
  • 112 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Mikey2x4
  • Xbox Gamertag:Mikey2x4
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hey, everyone! Thanks for signing up for the Pathfinder Adventures closed beta! We're incredibly excited to have you check out the game and share your feedback and experiences with us. Please feel free to use these boards as much as you need as the team will checking them regularly to see what you're saying about the game as well as help out in case anything comes up.

And now an FAQ!

How come I wasn't invited into the closed beta?

- As is implied by the name, it is a closed beta and thus a smaller outreach. That said, it isn't about playing favorites in anyway and we only have a few more weeks left until the game releases on Apple iPad and Android tablets on March 29th.

Can we post spoilers?

Be mindful of spoilers as it's possible that those who aren't in the beta will read through the forum. If you want to have a spoiler thread, feel free to do so, but mark it approriately.

How long will the closed beta go for?

- We will be running the beta until March 18th.

Where can I report any issues that I find?

Right over in this thread! Just be sure to check out the known issues before making a post. <3

• PinkRose likes this

Flounder

Flounder

Producer, Pathfinder Adventures

• Developers
  • 96 posts

Now with 100% more Beta 2!

• StormbringerGT likes this

chanlord

chanlord

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:chanlord
  • Steam:chanlord

Is there any way we can still sign up for the beta if it's continuing until the release in April?

"waits anxiously by my inbox"

Edited by chanlord, 23 March 2016 - 06:27 PM.

• PinkRose, StormbringerGT, StatKat and 1 other like this

Lithrian

Lithrian

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
Was there some way to sign up, even at this late date?
  • Cainhu likes this

PinkRose

PinkRose

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 577 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I found that having shirtless photos of a developer helped get me into the beta.

Lithrian

Lithrian

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
I'm guessing those photos didn't have a recharge check, huh? :)
  • StormbringerGT likes this

Cainhu

Cainhu

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Steam:cain_hu

Actually, I have the same question. I even don't seems to find information about how people joined the beta earlier.

oneplus999

oneplus999

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Actually, I have the same question. I even don't seems to find information about how people joined the beta earlier.

If you're curious: I'm in because I'm a regular pacg beta tester for the physical card game. And I got into that because I saw a call for testers on the paizo.com forums many years ago.

Cainhu

Cainhu

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Steam:cain_hu

If you're curious: I'm in because I'm a regular pacg beta tester for the physical card game. And I got into that because I saw a call for testers on the paizo.com forums many years ago.

Thanks for the info.

I had to skip the call for testers for the physical card game, both because I didn't had time then, and I live far from the US. I think it's good that the same players test the digital products who already has experience.

• Deekow likes this

ryurgin

ryurgin

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Well, good thing it's all a buddy-buddy system for the beta. I'm certain everything will be ironed out by the release date on Mar... no wait, April... I'm betting 2017.

I mean, what could -possibly- go wrong?

LunarWolf

LunarWolf

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 57 posts

Well, good thing it's all a buddy-buddy system for the beta. I'm certain everything will be ironed out by the release date on Mar... no wait, April... I'm betting 2017.

I mean, what could -possibly- go wrong?

I can tell you with certainty that not everyone who is in the beta was a friend or past tester or even past backer. Sometimes all you have to do is ask. Its pretty amazing what being friendly instead of snarky can get you in this world. You should try it some time!

• PinkRose, Dunesparrow, Borissimo and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users