NFL 2016 Season

Gromnir

Of course, by 'puppies' I mean all dogs. Except Rottweiler puppies ... they know how and when and where to **** right out of the gate. PERIOD.

Hello, Volourn. :p

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I just have zero sympathy whatsoever for the Chargers organization - all of my sympathy rests entirely with Bosa and Chargers fans.

I know, I weirdly lose faith occasionally. But then they go and do something like this and totally redeem themselves.

miramar_zpshr3g3wyg.png

Left to right, Army, Navy, stealth Marine, Bosa, Marines, Blackhawks. Team visits MCAS Miramar today, including the head coach, GM, and a full contingent of Charger Girls--who are not pictured but I've seen the photos, three or four times. Maybe five.

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

THE PRE-SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OVER

HERE WE GO FOR REAL

(in exactly 7 days)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

ok, technically, it's not totally "officially" over for everybody, but it's over for me, and what a stinker of an ending it was, :p

Edited by Bartimaeus

Same, stinker. Not totally, though. Some seriously quality undrafted effort-makers. Plus, hardworking dedicated cheerleaders in military uniforms* make me happy.

Let's make a deal ... we'll rough up Kansas City in Week 1 if the Pack tenderizes the Jaguars for the SD home opener in Week 2.

*by uniform, I mean approximation. Can't decide if I should join the Air Force or Navy. Am thinking Aim High.

ohnavy_zps4hqrwhii.png

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

The Chiefs did ruin our 16-0 season in 2011...I think the Packers should be able to handle the Jaguars alright.

packers releasing 3x (second team) all-pro guard josh sitton today

RIP 2016 packers season

He is still one of the top 5, maybe top 3 guards in football...I hope he goes to an AFC team, or at least a non-NFCN team.

2016-09-03-Wedding.png

• Like 1

When the hell are desperate teams going to learn that they should stop bailing the Eagles out of all their mistakes with insanely lopsided trades??!  Has trading for a QB on the Eagles ever worked out well for anybody? 

When the hell are desperate teams going to learn that they should stop bailing the Eagles out of all their mistakes with insanely lopsided trades??!  Has trading for a QB on the Eagles ever worked out well for anybody? 

if it makes you feel better, history suggests that the eagles will likely bungle the pick(s) they got for bradford. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Josh Sitton signs 3 year deal with Bears.

HQNVx1U.gif

• Like 1

...at least it wasn't the Vikings, who probably still have the best chance of challenging for the division (with Bradford, anyways). What a shame that this game is also, first and foremost, a business.

Man, player interviews today were so brutal. Everyone's just devastated about it. Not a great way to open up the season. ...Part of the reason the Packers tend to get good deal on their own players is because their players love being here and want to stay. You do something stupid like this, you tear apart these guys' football families for no apparent reason at a moment's notice and in such a callous manner (management won't even explain to them why it happened), and maybe they won't feel as strongly about it when negotiations come around again. I think this is probably something they'll remember for a while.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Heh, no surprise, given the circumstances - idiot girl texts him in advance, wasn't it, that she'd pull something like this if he broke up with her? Not the best plan, lady.

Same, stinker. Not totally, though. Some seriously quality undrafted effort-makers. Plus, hardworking dedicated cheerleaders in military uniforms* make me happy.

Let's make a deal ... we'll rough up Kansas City in Week 1 if the Pack tenderizes the Jaguars for the SD home opener in Week 2.

*by uniform, I mean approximation. Can't decide if I should join the Air Force or Navy. Am thinking Aim High.

ohnavy_zps4hqrwhii.png

Paging PC police to the NFL thread, paging PC policeto the NFL thread! :p

So, how about them Saints. More transactions in the days after the cutdown to 53 than during the camp. I'm not sure what the hell they are doing, at least the eagles were clear on punting for the season.

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif