Video: A father of the Red Pill and Men's Right movements confesses his ideas are based on ISLAM

ktchong

Holy mother of all craps.   Jump to 2:24:

I am going to point that out in various Red Pill and Men's Right forums and site... and become the most hated man in the manosphere.

He is currently facing a serious backlash and a potential travel ban to Canada due to his proposal in http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape

I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.

Edited by ktchong

This must be one of the MOST offensive and idiotic articles I have ever read

He is clearly a sexist as he uses words like "by an overweight feminist " ( so he sets the tone already for his opinion of feminists..why not just say feminist  )

He blames the victim which is just pathetic...see below

" If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone. If rape becomes legal, a girl will not enter an impaired state of mind where she can’t resist being dragged off to a bedroom with a man who she is unsure of—she’ll scream, yell, or kick at his attempt while bystanders are still around " 

So now its the women's fault to ensure  " she screams loud enough " and heaven forbid her senses are  impaired then its her fault because rape is legal  !!!!

Now people concerned about the prolific cases of rape need to realize 

" Such a change will provide a mature jolt to American women who have been babied for too long, who are protected and coddled as if they have no agency or intellect of their own " 

Yes his final point summarizes his appalling lack of empathy and insight ...its like he is suggesting women get drunk on purpose just so they can get raped and then have poor innocent rapists jailed 

" Let’s make rape legal. Less women will be raped because they won’t voluntarily drug themselves with booze and follow a strange man into a bedroom, and less men will be unfairly jailed for what was anything but a maniacal alley rape. Until then, this devastating rape culture will continue, and women who we treat as children will continue to act like children " 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oh  I see this opinion is also 1 year old...so its outdated anyway

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The misogynistic rapist is right. Islam is a backwards, patriarchal ideology that supports inequality between the sexes and should be openly challenged and criticised like his own backwards, rapist, patriarchal ideology.

That said, this does not mean I support draconian laws that strip muslim civilians of their civil liberties.

• Like 1

BraceVC: "Oh  I see this opinion is also 1 year old...so its outdated anyway"

He has been all over the news today.  Which was what prompted me to make a post about him.

All dated today.

Mostly, I am troubled by MRA and Red Pillers' support of him due to ignorance: he is stealthly spreading Islam in the guise of men's activism, you dumbass.  Stop supporting him.  Most people do not know of his Muslim root or that his teaching is a "mini version" of Islam (as he said so himself) because the video in the first post is the ONLY time he disclosed he is a Muslim and he is teaching Islam.  His name is not "Roosh V" .  His real name is Daryush Valizadeh - an Iranian name.  And all the Men's Right and Red Pill morons just support him without looking into his background and true agenda: hey, dumbasses, you are supporting a Muslim who is stealthily spreading Islam while pretending to be fighting for men.

Edited by ktchong

The misogynistic rapist is right. Islam is a backwards, patriarchal ideology that supports inequality between the sexes and should be openly challenged and criticised like his own backwards, rapist, patriarchal ideology.

That said, this does not mean I support draconian laws that strip muslim civilians of their civil liberties.

" should be openly challenged and criticised like his own backwards, rapist, patriarchal ideology "  

:lol:  that made me laugh

John Milton 

Easy publicity this guy got. Even if it is probably undone by negatives. A women's boxing group was planning to storm the meetup here, heh.

Shame he cancelled, would have been some funny scenes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Mostly, I am troubled by MRA and Red Pillers' support of him due to ignorance: he is stealthly spreading Islam in the guise of men's activism, you dumbass. Stop supporting him. Most people do not know of his Muslim root or that his teaching is a "mini version" of Islam (as he said so himself) because the video in the first post is the ONLY time he disclosed he is a Muslim and he is teaching Islam. His name is not "Roosh V" . His real name is Daryush Valizadeh - an Iranian name. And all the Men's Right and Red Pill morons just support him without looking into his background and true agenda: hey, dumbasses, you are supporting a Muslim who is stealthily spreading Islam while pretending to be fighting for men.

So it's not him advocating for the rape and enslavement of half the population you take issue with?
  • Like 2

Well, duh?!

Are people really need to be told something so obvious?

It's mind boggling just how many people don't get it or pretend to. As unpleasant as Roosh can be this is a ridiculous thing to treat like undisputed fact.

Remind me what is the undisputed fact...I'm genuinely unsure of what you mean?

John Milton 

Remind me what is the undisputed fact...I'm genuinely unsure of what you mean?

That he sincerely wants rape to be made legal.

Okay but are you saying his whole " lets legalize rape " is just  a facade because he is pushing another agenda?

And what agenda is that one...is it his links to Islamic conservatism?

John Milton 

His agenda is to profit from the outrageous stuff that he says nothing more. He teaches pickup artist "methods" and talks bout "how to be a man" philosophy the way he sees it. Read the Q/A he posted on his recent mess.

He would be a nobody, just another weirdo, if not for the hysteria. However he is a dream come true for the outrage warriors. The boogieman progressive slacktivists have always fantasized about combining the fueled for the inflated sense of importance with zero risk or threat.

Edited by Fighter
  • Like 1

His agenda is to profit from the outrageous stuff that he says nothing more. He teaches pickup artist "methods" and talks bout "how to be a man" philosophy the way he sees it. Read the Q/A he posted on his recent mess.

He would be a nobody, just another weirdo, if not for the hysteria. However he is a dream come true for the outrage warriors. The boogieman progressive slacktivists have always fantasized about combining the fueled for the inflated sense of importance with zero risk or threat.

Okay good points raised, I'll be honest he did have  that immediate "outraged "  effect on me. I was highly irritated but in a way he is just manipulating the expected response ...and I hate the idea of being used\manipulated

So  I won't be part of his circus now 

John Milton