i need really need to ask obsidian this little thing

HouseWinterfang

I know that 1-2 years ago you express that you want to make another star wars game now I want you to ask what are the chances to see another star wars rpg?you did such a good job with pillars of eternity and I'm wonder what if a isometric crpg in star wars universe based on similar rules to poe.to be able to choose your race and your class and background (not only jedi maybe people want to be a bounty hunter or soldier)with a epic story and really nice armors and weapons (I am still amazed how poe looks )like the jedi temple guard or combination between armor and robes.just imagine how they should look makes me day dream my jedi/sith character and I really want to know If you would contact lucasarts for using the licence (I know that EA games hold the majority)but maybe there it's a small chance.I salute you and have my appreciation for poe.Now I am going back to my paladin

I'm not from Obsidian, but from what I understand EA has the exclusive license, so all SW games will be coming from them. Now that doesn't mean EA can't contract a game out to Obsidian, but they own Bioware, so I would think any new SW RPGs will be Bioware games.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg