What are you playing right now?

Gorth

Decided to get the Jack the Ripper DLC for AC Syndicate.  So far, it's a bit unstable.  I had a couple of carriage chases where the game would pause for like a couple of seconds, then resume.  And some of the cutscenes, there's no dialogue.  Just character animations and subtitles describing what the character is saying.

I actually have had a few of those type of pauses as I've been playing through the main game. Surprised you never ran across that.

Maybe I was lucky?  It never happened to me during the core game.  Only when playing through the DLC did I run into problems.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Preparing my body for XCOM 2.... game pre-loading now... 14.5h till release!!!

(i do not recall being so hyped about a game since like... I can;t even remember)

after last time I will wait for inevitable datadisk

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I am playing divinity original sin enhanced edition and i am wondering why i didn't play it when it came out i bought it then  and after 1 hour i stopped

and now I am loving it and  don't know why it didn' click with me when it launched

Edited by Greendax

Purple Toe fought some Sisters of Sigmar outside the ruins of a nobleman's mansion. A lot of pain all around, but the Toe's archers managed to cover the severely wounded who needed to slink of into the shadows, while Fluffy bounced around slicing the weakened nuns to ribbons. Victory without any casualties was a surprise - there were some really close calls.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

OK, trying to get all the documents in the Baba Yaga DLC of Rise of the Tomb Raider. This one "puzzle" (solution is simple, execution is horrible) just nearly

made me break my keyboard: a series of extremely tricky jumps with an extremely short timer. Annoying as all hell and absolutely not fun in my book.

I need a break of this thing before I *actually* break my keyboard.

Hate to ask if you have noted it already but are you playing it on the pic or Xbox one? If so what would your specs be and how does it run if you don't mind me asking.

Playing it on the PC on a first gen i7 (model 930) with 16GB of ram with a GeForce GTX 970 on spinning disks (no SSDs). I'm using the settings recommended by the NVidia GeForce Experience tool and the game appears to be running great (haven't actually checked my framerates though, haven't noticed any slowdowns or stuttering though).

I think AA isn't turned all the way up and textures are on "high" rather than "very high" (or whatever the maximum is called), I can have a look when I get home if you're looking for specifics.

Picked up the horse lords dlc at half price on Steam, and have taken the plunge back into CK2. Of course, for some reason I've started trying to reunite the Roman Empire...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Playing it on the PC on a first gen i7 (model 930) with 16GB of ram with a GeForce GTX 970 on spinning disks (no SSDs). I'm using the settings recommended by the NVidia GeForce Experience tool and the game appears to be running great (haven't actually checked my framerates though, haven't noticed any slowdowns or stuttering though).

Got similar specs with an i5, but I do happen to aways track my framerate. It depends on location, in smaller, more linear locations it's steady 60, in the hub areas, it stays somewhere between 30-40. I believe I'm using high preset with motion blur off. Edited by Fenixp

I started playing Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders.  So far they've managed to capture Poirot's abrasive, yet oddly charming arrogance fairly well.  I like how you can observe people and make observations, piece together deductions, and get to reconstruct the crime, though I wish they'd take the training wheels off and not tell me how many clues there are to find in each scene and also give me more options when making deductions or reconstructing a crime to make it more complicated.  Hopefully they're going easy on me now for tutorial purposes and it get much harder later on.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I started playing Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders.  So far they've managed to capture Poirot's abrasive, yet oddly charming arrogance fairly well.  I like how you can observe people and make observations, piece together deductions, and get to reconstruct the crime, though I wish they'd take the training wheels off and not tell me how many clues there are to find in each scene and also give me more options when making deductions or reconstructing a crime to make it more complicated.  Hopefully they're going easy on me now for tutorial purposes and it get much harder later on.

Be interesting to know how it pans out.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

My Smuggler got Brain Trauma :(

First fight she kept running from the Skaven. She got cornered, but swapping to sword and dagger, and with help from a Sister Superior and Purifier, she cut a swath through the rats.
Second fight she sighted the cult Magister. She took aim and shot true, crippling and stunning him as the skirmish's opening act. She placed a powder trap to cover her retreat, yet the Marauder just danced around it and with his sword arm, slicey dicey... and then the Chaos Spawn came bounding around the other corner and everything went black for her.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Just got a cutscene in MGS5 that I hadn't seen before.

I was doing this 7-times-mission-11-thing to get Quiet back and while that I wasn't switching my clothes because of time and lazyness. Then after I got back to mother base and Quiet was in my team again, the "Snake, you stink!"-cutscene startet... but this time instead of Ocelot throwing water at me, Quiet stepped in and commanded me to follow her...

... If you now what I mean. :>

Anyway. So I'll find myself in her cell, right in front of her taking a shower. Now that in itself is p.cool and stuff, wooo!... if not for the fact the weird japanese humour kicked in again. 4 or so soldiers standing right outside of the cell, walking around, googleing me / eyeballing Quiet and they all go like "oooh... uuuuhhh". Way to ruin a potential romantic scene. :>

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Lara getting beaten on more, managed to get the annoying document in Baba Yaga, only to find out that for the last one there is I need some tool I don't have access to yet, well, bummer, so onwards with the main plot I went!

I have the feeling I'm nearing the end but knowing that there's still 2 tools I don't have access to I might still be further off than I expect (which I'd consider a good thing ;)).

Just rage quit out of XCOM2.

Seriously annoying how often Central interrupts you with crap. Click scan. "Commander..." Listen to him prattle on. Click scan. "Commander..." Watch cutscene, do mission. "Click Scan. "Commander..." Listen to Bradley, watch cutscene, listen to Bradley. Click Scan. "Commander..." @*&%@ Off!

• Like 1

It ended up taking me half an hour (or a little bit longer) to unpack, but I'm playing on basically a toaster at the moment (stupid new PC parts not in stock...grr!)  Seriously hating Stun Lancers.  Not sure you can be far enough away from them that they can't get to you in one turn and still have LOS on them.  Some of the "stunned" poses my characters have ended up in have been..."interesting" though. :p

The number of events that are popping up, though...it's like I'm playing Long War.  They're not all missions, but it seems like I can never finish scanning something before a mission or something else to scan pops up.