2/5/16 Update 3.00.957 Beta is now live on Steam!

Aarik D

Question

Hey everyone!

Update 02/05/2016: Adding additional changes with the new beta build (957).

Great news! In preparation for The White March - Part II launching next month we are putting out a 3.0 Beta on Steam.

The 3.0 Update comes with a ton of changes, bug fixes, and new features. We need your help in looking over everything to make sure that the community is happy with the direction of some of these changes. If you are able, we would really appreciate that you opt into the Beta patch and supply feedback in our forums. As always, you guys are what helps to make Pillars of Eternity the best game it can be. Please make sure you leave [3.0 Beta]  as a tag in the title.

Feel free to check out the patch notes!

Thanks everyone! I look forward to see what you guys can find and come up with!

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Next time, please decide more carefully where to post this announcement. I've just pulled some hairs trying to find it ... the other beta patch announcements are in the News and Announcements forum.

facepalmri6.gif

Understandable. In their partial defense: the announcement is also part of the latest Kickstarter update, and that one *is* in the News and Announcements sub-forum.

Found a bug, when trying to add new spells from a grimoire to your own (say aloths) the (+) plus symbol the usually appears in the corner is missing. Once you modify the spellbook (add a spell into an empty slot or remove a spell) the 'plus' symbol reappears on the corner of any unknown spells in that book.

I didn't know where to put it but hope y'all can fix it

Found a bug, when trying to add new spells from a grimoire to your own (say aloths) the (+) plus symbol the usually appears in the corner is missing. Once you modify the spellbook (add a spell into an empty slot or remove a spell) the 'plus' symbol reappears on the corner of any unknown spells in that book.

I didn't know where to put it but hope y'all can fix it

See also: