Hidden "Accept" and "Cancel" buttons during save operation.
It not so often, but it sometimes happens. On my MacBook Pro it around 2-3 times per 10-15 game saves (yeah, I prefer frequently saves).
I'm always expect that for every save operation "Accept" and "Cancel" buttons must be displayed. Yes, I was thinking that the button has simply deleted, however that buttons in "hidden" state (or just covered once more UI layer). We can interact with this UI elements by clicking on the area, where they are really appears in the most situations.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on the "Options" (or "Escape" key) inside game
2. Click on the "Menu" > "Save Game" button
3. Select any already created save file
4. Click on the "Save" button
5. Click on the "Cancel" button inside popup window
6. Repeat 1-6 or 3-5 steps few times until "Accept" and "Cancel" buttons at popup window doesn't disappeared
Model: MacBook Pro (13 inches, mid 2012)
Processor: 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 16 Gb 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 mb
Operation system: OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 (15B42)
Game: Pillars of Eternity v2.03