Turkey shoots down russian jet

Zoraptor

This is interesting, do you see now when you are faced with a perceived  threat like Islamic extremism that actually challengers your entire culture how similar you are ? In other words you are family

Man learn to quote, no-one wants to read wall of text which are no longer integral to disscussion bellow

Good point but can you answer the actual question :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well, to be honest, for the people like me, which has worked abroad with Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, African, Asian, Arabic people, I do see more threat how our prime minister is fearmongering our simpler people, who never seen in their life any Arab or "black", because that indirectly helps up to the propaganda of right wing extremists in my country, which are currently on the rise...

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

This is interesting, do you see now when you are faced with a perceived  threat like Islamic extremism that actually challengers your entire culture how similar you are ? In other words you are family

Man learn to quote, no-one wants to read wall of text which are no longer integral to disscussion bellow

Good point but can you answer the actual question original.gif

Hard question, there are a lot of conditions which you need to take in account

1) refugees/immigrants which are now getting into EU are view as criminals for crossing borders

2) most of immigrants really don't want to go to state in peace, they want to get into 'rich' states which is first hint to raise eyebrow

3) people in Czech rep have lower salary than 'west' EU, so when they discover that refugee in Germany getting more money for free than they earn by work it **** them off

4) everyone 'knows' that states which allow big immigrants waves in have problems with them or their next generation (Paris, Sweden - you can argue about that but from what I seen with my own eyes its true)

5) most Czechs are 'atheists' and don't care what religion you are until you start to pestering them with it and lets face it, AKs in Mosques and hate speech were noted even in CZ where there is only 1 or 2 mosques

6) after communist era people learned how to 'smell' demagogy and totality and are really disappointed where EU is heading

I can probably talk about each point individually and I really dont want to talk for all people as even among my friends there are different opinions about soem of these topics

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Gfted1  dont believe the Turkish government was involved unless there is proof...but Russia is being really vindictive ..they even played the old " Turkish president's son heads one of the biggest energy companies, or that his son has been appointed energy minister. What a marvellous family business!  " 

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No, its doktored. Until we get ISIS's accountant BVC isn't going to believe anything

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

The sattelite imagry doesnt satisfy as proof?

No...they even mention later on in the article that there is no definitive link between the oil and Erdogan

the officials did not specify what direct evidence they had of the involvement of Erdogan and his family, an allegation that the Turkish president has vehemently denied 

You see anyone who is anti-Western like Drowsy and Zora would want this to be true, this would have serious ramifications for Tiurkey. They would be suspended from NATO and the West would completely cut them out from the campaign against ISIS

Whoever has been buying the oil from ISIS is responsible for sustaining them...meaning  also responsible for all the carnage and mayhem. Its a very serious accusation....but I don't believe Erdogan would be so stupid, sure people within his country maybe ...but not him?

John Milton 

No...they even mention later on in the article that there is no definitive link between the oil and Erdogan

the officials did not specify what direct evidence they had of the involvement of Erdogan and his family, an allegation that the Turkish president has vehemently denied 

You see anyone who is anti-Western like Drowsy and Zora would want this to be true, this would have serious ramifications for Tiurkey. They would be suspended from NATO and the West would completely cut them out from the campaign against ISIS

Whoever has been buying the oil from ISIS is responsible for sustaining them...meaning  also responsible for all the carnage and mayhem. Its a very serious accusation....but I don't believe Erdogan would be so stupid, sure people within his country maybe ...but not him?

Man I am pro-west and I want to get Turkey out of NATO and EU. I can hardly believe that there are thousands of trucks stuffed with oil on Turkey border and they dont know about them? seriously, you cant believe that

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Man I am pro-west and I want to get Turkey out of NATO and EU. I can hardly believe that there are thousands of trucks stuffed with oil on Turkey border and they dont know about them? seriously, you cant believe that

No my friend you see you want Turkey to join the EU, its best for everyone if the EU integrates  a Muslim country. Dont take this the wrong way but one thing this thread has taught me is many of guys have no experience with meeting normal moderate Muslims 

Also you don't want the EU  to be seen as   a " white man only club" . Letting Turkey in will make no difference, white people will still be in charge and make the decisions ...so don't see this as an attack on your culture

John Milton 

I don't consider myself "anti" western as much as I'm not wearing the same rose coloured glasses as you ;)

Honestly? Look at a map of Syria and Iraq. ISIS is controlling the center and north of those two countries. Unless they have a secret fleet of fuel carrying planes, it needs to go by pipeline or trucks. Lets assume that the Iranian and Iraqi governments refuse to do business with ISIS (and we can rule out Syria and Israel too most likely). Plausible corridors are Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey. Lebanon we can sort of rule out, Hizbollah would love nothing more than to fight Isis. Jordan is a plausible way, although not as a destination (i.e. only complicity is not being able to stop the traffic through those large, unguarded borders), but as a transit to Saudi Arabia. The only other viable alternative to sell oil is Turkey. Makes you wonder why the Ankara tried so hard to let Isis wipe out all resistance at the Turkish border without outside interference... (/tinfoil hat)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hmm, BruceVC = Qistina​? Both posters show a supernatural ability to ignore the questions asked and instead reply with nonsense posts.

Okay what  didn't  I answer, I explained the photos arent enough....they just photos?

John Milton 

I don't consider myself "anti" western as much as I'm not wearing the same rose coloured glasses as you ;)

Gorth I would like to point something  interesting out to you but before I make my point where have you lived in your life?

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

At a time like this, where is oby?

In Malaysia? :-

• Like 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

At a time like this, where is oby?

In Malaysia? :-

mistake

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Okay what  didn't  I answer, I explained the photos arent enough....they just photos?

How would you explain all the trucks on the borders, that the Turkish government is oblivious to if we are to believe you?

I eagerly look forward to your random reply blaming "whitey".

I don't consider myself "anti" western as much as I'm not wearing the same rose coloured glasses as you wink.png

Gorth I would like to point something  interesting out to you but before I make my point where have you lived in your life?

Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Germany and England?

(that's 'living', not just spending an amount of time there)

• Like 1

How would you explain all the trucks on the borders, that the Turkish government is oblivious to if we are to believe you?

I eagerly look forward to your random reply blaming "whitey".

Sorry my bad. 

Turkey has a huge and easy to cross border if you know who to bribe , its  a massive country. Obviously anyone in Turkey who would be prepared to buy the oil has means to process it  and getting access to trucks is common in the ME ...so trust me you may think  a convoy of trucks is unusual but its not in the ME 

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Hmm, BruceVC = Qistina​? Both posters show a supernatural ability to ignore the questions asked and instead reply with nonsense posts.

I admit its fascinating

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I admit its fascinating

:lol:  

Anyone who believes that is irrational 

John Milton 

Turkey has a huge and easy to cross border if you know who to bribe , its  a massive country. Obviously anyone in Turkey who would be prepared to buy the oil has means to process it  and getting access to trucks is common in the ME ...so trust me you may think  a convoy of trucks is unusual but its not in the ME

I'm guessing you didn't click through the pictures?

• Like 1

I don't consider myself "anti" western as much as I'm not wearing the same rose coloured glasses as you wink.png

Denmark, New Zealand, Australia, Germany and England?

(that's 'living', not just spending an amount of time there)

Okay I wont go the normal "BruceVC knows what you really thinking "  approach and try this a different way   :biggrin:

Firstly I would bet you have lived in more countries than anyone else on these forums

Then how did you feel about the various countries you lived in? I imagine you have fond memories of all of them...except Germany ..I still am surprised you went to Germany, do you speak German?

John Milton