European Refugee Crisis

BruceVC

I see  the other thread was locked but I had written a long post to Meshugger and I really want to post it

Also this is an important social change for all our members who live in the EU....and we need somewhere to discuss our concerns and look for solutions

Anyway here is my post to Meshugger

Let me guess: more quotas, a more heterogenous society, more forced tolerance, more restriction on speech in real life and online, essentially undermining any trust or common bond that could keep a society together without a repressive government. Thus, making Europe more like the Middle East than Europe before in order to keep it together.

But I am all ears, please tell me what solutions that i might've missed.

"No....thats way off. I'm sorry you think so less of my insight on these matters ....but I suppose its because of our pointless debates in the GG thread 

So firstly you are asking a valid and reasonable question, this has been asked by many people and studied  and the various outcomes analyzed. So I'll just summarize the various responses 

• Yes  one of the targets of Islamic extremism is the whole EU but groups like ISIS prefer to target the countries that they feel have been actively involved in a war against Islam as it adds to the sensationalism and there definition of " meaningful jihad " . So this would be places like France and the UK. 
  • Large numbers of people from the ME don't like Finland, I'm not sure why? Its probably the weather ...remember those immigrants from Iraq saying Finland wasn't  that hospitable and recommended people go somewhere else .....I have to say thats quite the claim to fame. People come from a war torn hell hole like the occupied territories of Iraq under  ISIS where death, beheadings or crucifixion  await you  and yet they can't live in Finland .....happy0203.gif  But on a serious note the good news is I doubt Finland is a destination of choice so you will naturally get less long term immigrants
So these  are just reasons why Finland is one of the EU countries that wouldn't normally be on the radar for a Paris style attack....these alone should reassure you a little 

Now I'll comment on the actual homegrown terrorism

• Yes its true homegrown terrorism is theoretically the hardest to stop. But the Boston Marathon  attacks are what are almost impossible to prevent. You have a small group of people who are foreigners and don't share there views with the greater Muslim community, so the attack is not  discussed or boasted about on social media and the normal information gathering techniques like informants are ineffective. Why I'm mentioning this is that in places like the USA and UK they do prevent attacks through information gathering...so dont assume an attack once thought about is inevitable 
  • Attacks like Paris and the London underground were originated  from people who had lived in the communities for years, this can be prevented by having a good relationship with the Muslim community and having people who  really will inform. Now I mention this because this requires a social reality for people like the refugees where they feel part of the system.....countries like Denmark,  Sweden ,Finland and Norway are well known for excellent methods of integrating foreigners so once again this will reduce overall likelihood of attacks. How many extremist attacks have occurred in the Scandinavian countries over the last 10 years? And this is despite the fact that there are people who have left these countries and even fought in Syria
  • France has a huge problem, they have trying to integrate Muslims from there former colonies for decades but they did this before it was understood that to reduce resentment and social alienation you can't just have people living in ghettos on social grants ..this breeds fundamentalism. France has also been correctly involved in various campaigns against extremism ....add to that sectors of the Muslim community there who are disillusioned and France becomes the logical target in the EU. But I'm not blaming the French...they are just in an invidious position historically when it comes to Islamic extremism..and of course we all stand by France 
  • Why I mentioned France is  because a place like Finland is seen very differently to extremists and also the UK is equally considered a target. Yet we have seen fewer attacks succeed in the UK . Why is that ? Apart from the geography its because of the integration of the Muslim community and the fact there is better dialogue between the UK government and the UK Muslim community . So integration is very important 
  • So in summary, yes you will have thousands of Syrians arriving in Finland. I imagine they will be nervous and see Finland as an alien place culturally compared to what they use to...but your government will provide the necessary resources to integrate them. Also you mustn't compare these Syrians to the Algerians and Tunisians that you see in  French gangs who are often involved in crime . The vast majority of them will not be  criminals and just want a place they can safely raise there families  and will give no issues to your country. And even if a small percentage are extremists they would rather target a place like France

Finally there is nothing wrong with being concerned and asking the questions you asked , I can imagine for all you guys like Mam, Dark and yourself this whole refugee migration must seem a little daunting. I would expect you to have doubts which is understandable ...then we had the Paris attacks so you guys might have thought " OMG ....and we are letting thousands of them into our country...what have our governments done " 

But the people who committed the Paris attacks are not motivated or have views like the Syrians arriving in Finland...so dont make a comparison. Anyway  I  hope to have alleviated some of your concerns....let me know if have other questions  " 

•  

The scando/nordic countries (well, except Sweden maybe) does not have the same amount muslims compared to continental Europe so either you are unwittingly admitting that the best course is not to little to no muslims in the western world or you can throw the argument out of the window.

I cannot tell about the swedes except for that their anti-immigration party has risen from nothing to polling as the largest within 10 years. As for kids throwing rocks at police and firemen needing police assistance, Sweden being the rape-capital in Europe, Stockholm having the more murders than Helsinki, Copenhagen and Oslo combined, they can answer that by themselves.

What i am talking about are countries like UK, France, Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands (Russia i cannot tell since the media and the news coming from there manipulated by Realpolitik), where we have second and third generation of muslims living in their own societies, which constantly growing with with middle eastern problems, which spill into the host nations as fancy stuff like rape and terrorism at worst. Qistina is being stupid as always with her thinking it is a superficial problem with clothes and race when the problem lies much deeper, as in their fundemental philosophy, of which she conveniently fails to adress.

That's why i want some sensible solutions than something empty such as "cooperation!" (how, on what shared values?) or "convert!" (lol, **** off already).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sure Paris attackers are next generation of imigrants, so we can expect same outcome of another generation of refuges?

You can expect the same outcome for as long as there are individuals who believe enough in Islam. And unlike the Soviet Union and its Baader-Meinhof types, jihadis of their era, you will not see Islam wither away in a few decades. At least for as long as the great majority of the masses that comprise the faith are inevitably poor (therefore difficult to seduce with a middle class hedonistic lifestyle), and in a constant state of population expansion (which ensures they stay relatively poor).

And if the native population of Europe continues the trend of shrinking birth rates and importation of low wage workers from Islamic countries that they cannot successfully assimilate (as has been proven repeatedly) then the problem will last until a tipping point of some sort is reached.

The problem is not the odd terrorist attack or in Islam itself, its the lack of a stable European identity that goes beyond "let's keep our wealthy status quo ad inifinitum". If Europeans knew who they were, positioning vis-a-vis Islam or any other entity would be much easier. The position of the great majority of muslims versus Europeans is fundamentally one of enmity based in religion. You can think what you like of that attitude, but its clear and logical. The position of Europe versus Islam is to ignore this aspect of muslim identity, create a separate category for the most combative ones ("extremists") thereby sweeping the problem under the rug and essentially pretending that nothing is happening.

The European "solution" of expecting them all to become little secular Frenchmen and Germans, singing La Marseillaise and reading Goethe was a bit... presumptuous... to begin with.

I really wish you wouldn't make such negative posts....I don't believe a word of it but I'm worried you may exacerbate the tension that many of European members are feeling

The Syrian refugees coming to Europe DOES NOT represent some sort of clash of civilizations. But I will say this, I may even agree with you that perhaps Muslim countries do resent the West for some or other reason but the reality is you will not see some sort of Islamic conversion of Europe because the Muslim world is simply just not stronger or admired enough to influence this

Sorry to sound direct but thats why Europeans have nothing to fear...your ideology and culture cannot be conquered by someone weaker than you

Tell this to Romans...

Sure Paris attackers are next generation of imigrants, so we can expect same outcome of another generation of refuges?

You can expect the same outcome for as long as there are individuals who believe enough in Islam. And unlike the Soviet Union and its Baader-Meinhof types, jihadis of their era, you will not see Islam wither away in a few decades. At least for as long as the great majority of the masses that comprise the faith are inevitably poor (therefore difficult to seduce with a middle class hedonistic lifestyle), and in a constant state of population expansion (which ensures they stay relatively poor).

And if the native population of Europe continues the trend of shrinking birth rates and importation of low wage workers from Islamic countries that they cannot successfully assimilate (as has been proven repeatedly) then the problem will last until a tipping point of some sort is reached.

The problem is not the odd terrorist attack or in Islam itself, its the lack of a stable European identity that goes beyond "let's keep our wealthy status quo ad inifinitum". If Europeans knew who they were, positioning vis-a-vis Islam or any other entity would be much easier. The position of the great majority of muslims versus Europeans is fundamentally one of enmity based in religion. You can think what you like of that attitude, but its clear and logical. The position of Europe versus Islam is to ignore this aspect of muslim identity, create a separate category for the most combative ones ("extremists") thereby sweeping the problem under the rug and essentially pretending that nothing is happening.

The European "solution" of expecting them all to become little secular Frenchmen and Germans, singing La Marseillaise and reading Goethe was a bit... presumptuous... to begin with.

Truth to be told I can't blame them for not wanting to read Goethe ;)

And yeah. We had plenty examples in history. Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome etc. With Rome being the best example as it ell to religious turmoils and barabrian invasions

Chilloutman and Dark

Can I ask you guys something....do you feel that with this influx of refugees coming to Europe that European culture is threatened?

And do you draw comparisons between the EU now and Rome...in other words the Romans also thought they would last forever ?

Considering they lasted for over 500 years as a dominant culture... yeah i think they were. Even now we are living on their cultural heritage in many ways. They on the other hand took a lot of cultural influence from Greeks, which they conquered and assimilated. Edited by Darkpriest

All other terrorists will be happy because whatecver they do, the Muslims will be blamed....

I doubt that, do you think Muslims get blamed unfairly ?

Watch Fox News or CNN, when there is something blown up, the first question that come out is "do Muslims involved?". So now it is even easier to make Muslims the black sheep...anyone can wear the mask with some arabic words, shouting "Allahuakbar!!" then making crimes, caught on videos or CCTV, everyone will just assume "religion of peace strikes again!"...just admit such thing will happen...don't you think criminals in the west won't think like that?

Yes I can see how you may  feel like that but I need to explain something important to you 

In South Africa I am very active on radio talk shows where we discuss politics and global events. In South Africa radio talk shows are how people debate and how we explain things to each other

Anyway I have noticed that the South African Muslim community is always very defensive when it comes to things like ISIS 

So for example I might say " ISIS is killing people in Syria " and then someone would say " yes but the West is bombing Muslims " 

I never understood why South Africans Muslims weren't angry and critical about what ISIS was doing and then  2 weeks ago I heard people phoning in  and saying things like " why cant Muslims just be peaceful ....what is wrong with Muslims " .Then some Muslims phoned in and were very angry and hurt and said " we are tired of being blamed for what ISIS was doing " 

I then realized that South Africans  Muslims thought that people like me assumed that all Muslims were guilty of violence we see that ISIS commits ....and you are actually doing the same thing where you assume Westerners just assume all Muslims are the same. 

Of course I dont assume all Muslims are like ISIS. At the moment ISIS has killed more Muslims than Westerners and the military coalition that is fighting ISIS in the ME consists of many Muslim countries

Yes some people in Western countries don't like Muslims but thats the same in Muslim countries. But most of us are like me and we dont assume all Muslims are the same and we dont dislike Muslims :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yes I can see how you may  feel like that but I need to explain something important to you 

In South Africa I am very active on radio talk shows where we discuss politics and global events. In South Africa radio talk shows are how people debate and how we explain things to each other

Anyway I have noticed that the South African Muslim community is always very defensive when it comes to things like ISIS 

So for example I might say " ISIS is killing people in Syria " and then someone would say " yes but the West is bombing Muslims " 

I never understood why South Africans Muslims weren't angry and critical about what ISIS was doing and then  2 weeks ago I heard people phoning in  and saying things like " why cant Muslims just be peaceful ....what is wrong with Muslims " .Then some Muslims phoned in and were very angry and hurt and said " we are tired of being blamed for what ISIS was doing " 

I then realized that South Africans  Muslims thought that people like me assumed that all Muslims were guilty of violence we see that ISIS commits ....and you are actually doing the same thing where you assume Westerners just assume all Muslims are the same. 

Of course I dont assume all Muslims are like ISIS. At the moment ISIS has killed more Muslims than Westerners and the military coalition that is fighting ISIS in the ME consists of many Muslim countries

Yes some people in Western countries don't like Muslims but thats the same in Muslim countries. But most of us are like me and we dont assume all Muslims are the same and we dont dislike Muslims :)

I think that is more racial than religious...you must understand that South African Muslims are...well, Africans...and you know what western people do to them? Surely they have anti-west sentiment, so when ISIS blow up the west, they will be happy...they take ISIS as their hero...

This is what western people forget about, western people making scars a lot in the east...today it have mixed up between racial and religion. In brotherhood sense we all Muslims are brothers and sisters, you spew hate on Muslims, ALL Muslims no matter what race will react...but if you spew hatred toward certain racial group, no one care...

The mistake western people make now is mix it all together...you attack on Islam and Muslims generally without looking at culture, race, country...all these are since 9/11.

Like this Syrian refugees flocking Europe, they are seen as "Muslim refugees"....while actually many Syrians are Christians....

Edited by Qistina

They're defensive about ISIS because they see themselves as the underdog and the jihadis as their champions. The west has spent a lot of time bombing the **** out of the middle east, they know they're outmatched militarily and see themselves as the victim (which they often are). Logically from that point of view the jihadis are the sole few brave enough to strike back against western oppression a.k.a heroes, but since they can't openly state that in Paris or Rome so they do the next best thing which is to either say nothing or justify ISIS in some way.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I already share much about my country, my people, the changes of my poeple throughout history....from ancient time to modern...you guys have mind surely you guys can see how eastern changed...my people don't look like what we are 100 years ago, 50 years ago...but western people don't change much, because you guys refuse to change. Eastern people today wear T-Shirt, tie, coat, blouse, gown, skirt...but do we ever see western people wear kimono, sari, baju kurung...? Of course some of you do but it is not universally...western clothing is eastern clothing now...do you ever think why? It is because eastern peoples are open minded actually...

Eastern people also enjoy jazz, rock, metal, and whatever the western music come out with it's full packages, for example metal fans in the east will look the same like metal fans in the west....but do western people enjoy darbouka, gamelan, keronchong, oriental music...and all it's packages? No...some of you maybe but not universally.

You see here how western peoples are actually degenerated? You are so proud of yourself and refuse to change, this will be your downfall...in contra, eastern people learn so much about you and benefit from it, this is our strength, this will make us rise....the future belong to Asia...

I'm really glad we are chatting because it gives me a chance to explain where you are misunderstanding things 

You see the West doesn't have to worry about genetically degenerating because we live in a era where genetics don't matter anymore because the strength of an ideology is not about how physically strong people are. We use technology and metrics like economic strength and political stability to measure the success of a country

And what makes the West dominate all other ideologies in this space is not that I think white people are cleverer  or that we are more successful in business  its that we offer our citizens the best quality of life and we believe in the free market to drive the economy

So if you really want to surpass the West you need to find a way to make your citizens happier and more prosperous. And I think that may be harder than you realize but why compete with the West ?Lets not see this as competition, Malaysia is successful and stable economy. Its seems silly to want to compare yourself the like of the UK and  the USA?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I think that is more racial than religious...you must understand that South African Muslims are...well, Africans...and you know what western people do to them? Surely they have anti-west sentiment, so when ISIS blow up the west, they will be happy...they take ISIS as their hero...

This is what western people forget about, western people making scars a lot in the east...today it have mixed up between racial and religion. In brotherhood sense we all Muslims are brothers and sisters, you spew hate on Muslims, ALL Muslims no matter what race will react...but if you spew hatred toward certain racial group, no one care...

The mistake western people make now is mix it all together...you attack on Islam and Muslims generally without looking at culture, race, country...all these are since 9/11.

Like this Syrian refugees flocking Europe, they are seen as "Muslim refugees"....while actually many Syrians are Christians....

No almost all Muslims in South Africa are Indian 

But we don't judge all Muslims, I keep trying to explain that...we dont like extremists. We judge Al-Qaeda and ISIS  

And the West doesn't attack all Muslim countries, the West has a real alliance with many middle east countries like Saudi Arabia 

They're defensive about ISIS because they see themselves as the underdog and the jihadis as their champions. The west has spent a lot of time bombing the **** out of the middle east, they know they're outmatched militarily and see themselves as the victim (which they often are). Logically from that point of view the jihadis are the sole few brave enough to strike back against western oppression a.k.a heroes, but since they can't openly state that in Paris or Rome so they do the next best thing which is to either say nothing or justify ISIS in some way.

Maybe...they may see it like that. Maybe they do see the Jihadists in a positive light because they strike against the West, I never considered that 

But then they have a  misinformed view of the West because this is not a war against Muslims the West is active in....its a war against extremism

John Milton 

I'm really glad we are chatting because it gives me a chance to explain where you are misunderstanding things 

You see the West doesn't have to worry about genetically degenerating because we live in a era where genetics don't matter anymore because the strength of an ideology is not about how physically strong people are. We use technology and metrics like economic strength and political stability to measure the success of a country

And what makes the West dominate all other ideologies in this space is not that I think white people are cleverer  or that we are more successful in business  its that we offer our citizens the best quality of life and we believe in the free market to drive the economy

So if you really want to surpass the West you need to find a way to make your citizens happier and more prosperous. And I think that may be harder than you realize but why compete with the West ?Lets not see this as competition, Malaysia is successful and stable economy. Its seems silly to want to compare yourself the like of the UK and  the USA?

I am not talking about DNA.....i am talking about western world is degenerating, eastern world is regenerating...or i use wrong words here?

Anyway...look at Japan, they simply rival the west technologically and culturally. Japan have become icon in Asia as the one who can beat the giant...japaese technology and art are so awesome, unmatched. Who never dreamed of being a ninja? Everyone in the world read manga and watching animes, even western people enjoying hentai....

What i mean is, eastern people are willing to learn and change, this is our strength, we learn from you, we come out with something new, and we changed. While you in the west are static, unchanging, stagnant...

Malaysia economy is not stable, unfortunately our currency is based on US dollar...that's the problem. Our ex PM did suggest we use gold-dinar, but Illluminati Jews don't allow it...and he's forced to resign....so now my country economy  is quite like ****....

Troll mode: Western culture isn't being willfully assimilated by other cultures, it's overpowering their culture because it's better than theirs. That's not strength, that's weakness.

Im not with you ? What ideology is being overpowered in your analogy ?

John Milton 

I am not talking about DNA.....i am talking about western world is degenerating, eastern world is regenerating...or i use wrong words here?

Anyway...look at Japan, they simply rival the west technologically and culturally. Japan have become icon in Asia as the one who can beat the giant...japaese technology and art are so awesome, unmatched. Who never dreamed of being a ninja? Everyone in the world read manga and watching animes, even western people enjoying hentai....

What i mean is, eastern people are willing to learn and change, this is our strength, we learn from you, we come out with something new, and we changed. While you in the west are static, unchanging, stagnant...

Malaysia economy is not stable, unfortunately our currency is based on US dollar...that's the problem. Our ex PM did suggest we use gold-dinar, but Illluminati Jews don't allow it...and he's forced to resign....so now my country economy  is quite like ****....

Oh okay I see what you mean, yes you right the East has become very good at doing  certain things better than the West but thats not enough to surpass the West. 

Are the citizens of the East happier than the citizens of   the West?

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

John Milton 

Oh okay I see what you mean, yes you right the East has become very good at doing  certain things better than the West but thats not enough to surpass the West. 

Of course we are happy...do we look unhappy to you?

malaysian-people.jpg

So in one post you cry that West culture is taking dominance in East and that Westerners don't assimilate east culture and in second post you state that Japan have strong cultural impact on West. Schizofrenie much?

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Our ex PM did suggest we use gold-dinar, but Illluminati Jews don't allow it...and he's forced to resign....so now my country economy is quite like ****....

My brother is the leader of the Chicago branch of Illuminati Jews and he told me that's not true. yes.gif

Really? Then why my country is not using gold-dinar now and still depends on US dollar?

Our ex PM did suggest we use gold-dinar, but Illluminati Jews don't allow it...and he's forced to resign....so now my country economy is quite like ****....

My brother is the leader of the Chicago branch of Illuminati Jews and he told me that's not true. yes.gif

Gfted1 stop teasing ...there is already enough misinformation in this thread :)

Qistina you must understand when someone jokes with you like Gfted1 its not because he doesn't like Muslims its because as I said to you earlier you sometimes make these posts that are based on what we call conspiracy theories ....and I can promise you most people in the West don't think at all like you think we think

For example you really are exaggerating how much influence the Jews have in Western culture 

John Milton 

So in one post you cry that West culture is taking dominance in East and that Westerners don't assimilate east culture and in second post you state that Japan have strong cultural impact on West. Schizofrenie much?

But do Japanese now wearing kimono always? J-Rock is Japanese ROCK...rock is from the west, they learn to rock and making their own rock and it sound Japanese, not western...western now enjoying J-Rock

scandaljp-06.jpg

Edited by Qistina

Of course we are happy...do we look unhappy to you?

malaysian-people.jpg

No I never asked you that, I asked you do you think the Citizens of the East are happier than the citizens of the West ?

Because what I'm saying is the West offers its citizens a very good equal quality of life ...and that freedom is one of the reasons for the success of the West 

John Milton 

No I never asked you that, I asked you do you think the Citizens of the East are happier than the citizens of the West ?

Because what I'm saying is the West offers its citizens a very good equal quality of life ...and that freedom is one of the reasons for the success of the West 

Really...?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05IyDp0R5gk

Really? Then why my country is not using gold-dinar now and still depends on US dollar?

Because we are the best country in the world and Malaysia wants to be the same as the US. Like you said, that's why you are absorbing so much of our culture, to try to be great like us.

Gfted1 stop teasing ...there is already enough misinformation in this thread original.gif

What are you talking about, good sir? Every word that leaves my fingertips is authorized as truth by the Illuminati Jews.

• Like 2

Really...?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05IyDp0R5gk

USA are not whole west so just you know

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

If i have no internet then you can come to me and bull**** me with your utopia about the west...do you forget that i have internet, i can see dark side of the west as well as you can see dark side of my country and any eastern countries.

Your question is subjective. Happiness is subjective. Maybe drinking, clubbing, gambling is happiness for you, but not to others. Maybe meditation is a hapiness for someone but not for you. Maybe praying and doing good things is happiness to some others and not you. Maybe going to concert is happiness to anyone other than you...

How come you ask me if eastern people are HAPPY or not HAPPY

Are western people HAPPY? Can i ask you this and believe your answer?

But do Japanese now wearing kimono always? J-Rock is Japanese ROCK...rock is from the west, they learn to rock and making their own rock and it sound Japanese, not western...western now enjoying J-Rock

So west people watching anime and japan people are playing in rock bands. Doesnt that just prove my point?

Because we are the best country in the world and Malaysia wants to be the same as the US. Like you said, that's why you are absorbing so much of our culture, to try to be great like us.

US dollar is declining, because of that Malaysian Ringgit is also declining...China is rising now...everyone focus on China now...