Obsidian's Twitch.tv channel

sorophx

Am I the only one who would much rather see Obsidianites play the games they worked on instead of randomly picked stuff?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I think Dowling said that they were going to broaden the Obsidzians who play and that there would be some Obsidian games (or at least one if I can recall) in the list. I'll try to find the link and share it.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to edit in the post I just posted. I'll put it in and remove the double post now.

Yep, specifically Sawyer and White March 2 if I read it right. Anyhow, here's a linky:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/83016-special-extra-life-edition-of-obsidianplays-this-saturday/?p=1747693

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

EDIT: Whiiiich I don't have privileges to do in this forum. lol Maybe someone else will nuke it for me. hehe

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Uh oh. Looks like Cant is subtly lobbying for increased mod powers. Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Like 4

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

We will be playing our own games, but it's a bit harder to corrdinate the time for that given deadlines and such. It will happen, though. Promise!

The Friday night streams will almost always be us playing other games. When we do our own games, those will happen during the week.

• Like 2

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

That's the genius, they play games I probably never would, like Until Dawn, or SOMA. I peed my pants last weekend watching P.T. 

exceptions could be made, for example, watching Chris Avellone playing Arcanum was very interesting :D

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Uh oh. Looks like Cant is subtly lobbying for increased mod powers. Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Correction: power corrupts and absolute power is a whole lotta fun! :devil:

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Most RPGs don't usually translate well to playthroughs do they? Though I would say that Dungeon Siege 3 might be an exception here, an enjoyable game that really got an undeserved rough reception in my opinion. Playing as Reinhardt is a great deal of fun, co-op with one of the other characters is even more so, apart from the limited space to roam.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I enjoyed playing as Reinhardt also. I finished as him and then started as Katarina but real life stepped in and I forgot about it. ...But I like these horror games they play a lot. The ones with the winter lodge was cheesy enough to be campy but spooky enough to be creepy and [insert something] enough to be sexy but not too steamy. Okay Okay, I'm reaching on that one, but I like the ones that can be campy a bit. Watching the endless deaths of Mario was too cruel, but seeing angsty teens get the chop was more like dark humor.

Oh, by the way, it's official, not only won't they give me the keys to this forum but they locked me out of the moderators' restroom too! Bastards! I wish I had enough power to corrupt. :Cant's grumbling icon:

Obsidian Plays

Reinhardt was my favorite character to play as well. Reinhardt fans stand united! 

That said, horror just leads to a lot of comedy while playing, which is why it's a ton of fun. And, Cont, for the cabin in the woods game - it's Until Dawn on the PS4. Really fun adventure game with some cool choice and consequence stuff.

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

Reinhardt was my favorite character to play as well. Reinhardt fans stand united! 

That said, horror just leads to a lot of comedy while playing, which is why it's a ton of fun. And, Cont, for the cabin in the woods game - it's Until Dawn on the PS4. Really fun adventure game with some cool choice and consequence stuff.

how about a game i can play against you and school you at ;)

lets get some co-op in

• Like 4

Streets of Rage? Cheap on Steam and at some points quite difficult, i'm thinking of the two young ladies who hand out a beating midway and near the end of the game. Very good co-op, and you'll probably need every advantage you can get, just don't pick Axel as he's rather pony in the first game as opposed to the later iterations.

For an easier time try Streets of Rage 2, but for the love of mother Mary do not venture near SoR3, unless obsessive masochism is your bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7GUkCbmqs

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

how about a game i can play against you and school you at ;)

lets get some co-op in

Hmmm... Multiplayer Wednesdays...

• Like 1

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

How about the new Pathfinder card game you guys are making right now? :Cant's angelic grin icon:

I can see the way it would go now:

GSG: "I'm going to school ya!"

MD: "Get ready for some treatment!"

Obsidian Plays

lets get some co-op in

co-op games would actually be really cool to watch (more fun than horror games for me)

Walsingham said:

lets get some co-op in

co-op games would actually be really cool to watch (more fun than horror games for me)

As this grows we'll have more of a schedule of things that we do. But I do think a co-op show would be a lot of fun, honestly. Maybe do it mid-week with fewer people where Fridays are the bigger, "End of the week, relax with co-workers/friends," shows.

Hmmm...

• Like 1

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

the thing is, there aren't that many good co-op games to begin with (at least, not on PC)  ;(

Walsingham said: