Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

All the Literature and Reading Stuff...

Reading Literature Fiction Non-Fiction

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

Azdeus

Azdeus

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Location:Sweden. The ass-end of nowhere, on the right hand side.

Also; Goosing. You forgot goosing. Whatever the hell that is. :)

I much prefer it to Tolkien and George Martins books personally.

I will acknowledge that the ending was unsatisfactory though.

Goosing. Basically pinching an arse.  Or prodding it with a finger. Used usually in either a method of joking surprise on an unaware person, or in sexist appreciation of a fine rear (note : I have been aware of both men and women getting goosed - by both men and women).

Thank you, I've been wondering about that for about a decade to be honest :p

Edited by Azdeus, 24 April 2017 - 04:23 PM.

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Any time someone mentions goosing the first thing I think of is middle school. Back in middle school there was a pack of girls who went on about a six month kick where they would constantly try to surpise one another with goosing.

Azdeus

Azdeus

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Location:Sweden. The ass-end of nowhere, on the right hand side.

Nippletwisters were more a thing at my schools for some reason, I reckon there was some movie/TV show where it was done alot wich started it and they. Never. Stopped.

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
Just finished reading the Beyonders by Brandon Mull. (Yes, it is YA, and no that doesn't bother me.) It's probably my favorite epic fantasy trilogy in the last decade. Very good stuff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reading, Literature, Fiction, Non-Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users