The Rain of Godagh Field (superb war bow) did not drop?!

Completed the bounty long ago. I always loot all item to my stash and as I must have picked the head to complete the bounty, if the bow drops I must have picked it as well.. But I cannot find the bow anywhere.. have not done any selling for a long time, checked every character's inventory, even checked every merchant but still no result..

Completed the bounty long ago. I always loot all item to my stash and as I must have picked the head to complete the bounty, if the bow drops I must have picked it as well.. But I cannot find the bow anywhere.. have not done any selling for a long time, checked every character's inventory, even checked every merchant but still no result..

Three things.  This sounds sort of like a bug so I suggest posting it in bugs.  I am not sure it is the actual bounty target who has the bow and not just a member of their group.  Lastly, this is the no spoiler forum so lets try to not tell people who haven't played the game yet or for some reason haven't done the bounty missions where to find cool powerful bows okay?