Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I received Kickstarter items for one playthrough.

Kickstarter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Audiodragon

Audiodragon

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hello,

I bought the white march expansion season pass on steam the moment it came out. I had started a new game and made a fire godlike and received  the kickstarter achievement. I had not backed it on Kickstarter.

I also received the Kickstarter items. I already had pre-order items.

However, when I started a new game with a death godlike neither the wurm not the cape were in my inventory. They are present in the save with the fire godlike.

Could I get a clarification on this? I really liked the wurm and would like to have it again if possible.

Thank you.

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3132 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hey Audiodragon,

Looks like you got lucky with a bug. Could you please upload the save file and an output log from the fire godlike character where you unlocked the achievement? You can use a cloud storing site like dropbox to do that.

Try making a new character and see if you get those items again. Did you pre-order the base game?

Thanks a bunch!

Audiodragon

Audiodragon

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hello Aarik D,

Thank you for the reply. The save file is in the link below. I used dropbox like you recommended. I don't know what an output log is, but I'll upload that too if you could elaborate on what it is.

https://www.dropbox....e.savegame?dl=0

I've also taken a screenshot, just in case. Here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/K9S5nSe.jpg

I unfortunately don't get the Kickstarter items when I make a new character, but I always get space Boo and the Pledge of Gaun because I pre-ordered the game.

Thank you for your time.

srlapo

srlapo

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 125 posts

I have the same issue and it also happens with new characters. GOG preorder + White March pass, using Galaxy to keep it up to date. Not that I am complaining but I figure it is a bug after all...

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

srlapo

srlapo

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 125 posts

Galaxy just updated my game and fixed this by removing the extra rewards from new games.

vv221

vv221

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

That’s a bug I really like ;)

My suggestion to fix it would be to put an end to the exclusivity and add the backer and pre-order items to all copies of the game in the next update.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kickstarter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users