KOtoR 2: Steam Version

I have TSL Restored Content Mod 1.8.3 installed.  Can I install 1.8.4  halfway through the game?  I know I could back up my game save folder, but would my 1.8.3 saves be compatible with 1.8.4?  I am wondering the same thing about the M4-78 planet mod.  I have M4-78 1.1 & would like to install 1.2.

No you can't.
You have to restart over,otherwise you might run into game-breaking bugs and ruin your game forever.
You could,but it's very unlikely it will work.
That's why everytime you have to restart each time this mod is updated.
this way the saves are clean and good to go.

Unlike what above poster says, it's perfectly possible to upgrade from 1.8.3 to 1.8.4 and keep your saves.

If using Steam I suggest:

* Doing a full re-install manually clearing away everything bar savegames, so TSLRCM and M4 are no longer in the main folder.

* Install TSLRCM from the workshop.

* Install M4-78EP from the workshop.

* Follow the instructions here: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/485560877/541907867755139661/

And have fun! :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Unlike what above poster says, it's perfectly possible to upgrade from 1.8.3 to 1.8.4 and keep your saves.

* Doing a full re-install manually clearing away everything bar savegames, so TSLRCM and M4 are no longer in the main folder.

* Follow the instructions here: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/485560877/541907867755139661/

strange,last time i checked sayed it was recommended to restart the game when updating to avoid bugs.

I had many weird bugs myself when using M4-78 and TSL RCM,just when i updated the game

Wow the cut content mod was actually finished? That's awesome. How did it turn out?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, as polished as it can be anyway. Certainly better than the release version.

strange,last time i checked sayed it was recommended to restart the game when updating to avoid bugs.
I had many weird bugs myself when using M4-78 and TSL RCM,just when i updated the game

Probably best to trust Hassat Hunter on it, considering he works on TSLRCM. :)

Wow the cut content mod was actually finished? That's awesome. How did it turn out?

Nope, Gizka went belly-up.

This is an entirely different beast.

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Nope, Gizka went belly-up.

This is an entirely different beast.

I didn't know that. I remember they had stalled and I stopped following it. Gizka's project was ambitious IIRC and there was another group looking to do just the droid factory that Gizka wasn't doing. How much got restored? Heck if they just fixed the ending that alone would be a huge achievement.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

^