Burning House in Stalwart...

Used Aloth to save them both.

My Aloth had zero survival skills but overcame that by having high constitution.

I used the following items with Aloth:

Ring of Thorns to boost dexterity by 3

Bracers of Enduring to boost constitution by 2

Prybar

Saved the man first with a chill spell, took the ring from the woman and used the prybar to save her.

This

This is not it, I have tried this, and it doesn't work by itself there has to be something more to it. I have Aloth, used the ice spell, used the pry bar, picked up the ring, and Aloth never makes it to the exit with the woman. He either falls out, drops the woman (in which case you have to pick her back up again) then falls out, or falls out trying to get out. I have been banging my head on this stupid little 'mission' for the last two hours because I sincerly want to save both of these people. I don't even care about the ring and it still turns out like this without taking it.

Used Aloth to save them both.

My Aloth had zero survival skills but overcame that by having high constitution.

I used the following items with Aloth:

Ring of Thorns to boost dexterity by 3

Bracers of Enduring to boost constitution by 2

Prybar

Saved the man first with a chill spell, took the ring from the woman and used the prybar to save her.

This

This is not it, I have tried this, and it doesn't work by itself there has to be something more to it. I have Aloth, used the ice spell, used the pry bar, picked up the ring, and Aloth never makes it to the exit with the woman. He either falls out, drops the woman (in which case you have to pick her back up again) then falls out, or falls out trying to get out. I have been banging my head on this stupid little 'mission' for the last two hours because I sincerly want to save both of these people. I don't even care about the ring and it still turns out like this without taking it.

I was doing this today also - most of that is right, except you also need 5 athletics, which was the bit I was missing.  The post over here is correct:

https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/8afrk1/a_helpful_guide_for_the_burning_house_scripted/

Summary:

Make sure you're using Aloth. (There may be one other companion that could work, but Aloth seems to be the only one who could spot the ring in my playthroughs of the encounter)

Make sure you have these stats.

• Survival 5

• Athletics 5

• Might 13

• Constitution 12

• Perception 15

Make sure you have a prybar.

When you enter the house, crawl under the smoke by taking the (Survival 5) option. Then after avoiding the log (Perception 15), hold the log up with another log (Might 13). Once you're asked whether to go left or right, first go to the left, and save the man with the ice spell. He can run back by himself. Then go to the right where the woman is, and make sure you have prybar here for another fallen log. Take the ring, which you can probably only see with Aloth and high perception, and then carry the woman out of the building. You'll need (Athletics 5), and (Constitution 12) to make it out without falling unconscious.