What do you think of the 2.0 combat?

i have to say i for one am very pleased.

i was a bit surprised at first at all the disengagements by the enemy, but i think it only makes sense for my opponents to go after the squishy big hitters. after all that's what i am doing, too :)

pallegina (specced as a kind of off-tank/support/dd) seems to do decent en passant strikes and now i am glad i took her along instead of aloth. before she was kind of redundant in my setup.

edér is still pretty great: one time i accidentally pulled another group and i would have wiped if it weren't for him. he finished off the last 4 mobs alone with the help of the sanguine plate ;)

i needed to kite a little bit with GM, which i didn't mind. i've only done the first crägholdt map so far but i already learned to keep her way back at the start of fights. she probably will switch from robes to padded armor in the future.

i am playing on hard btw.

but yeah, from my first experience combat seems a lot tougher, more punishing and more positionally dynamic. it's going to take quite a bit longer to get through the game now. what do you think about it?

i haven't experimented with the new party AI at all. what are your experiences with it so far?

Edited by rasicking