minor problem with the log window

Madscientist

Question

cF3fNPV.jpg

This is the combat log.

The oldest entry is up and the newest entry is down, like you write a book.

If you turn the mouse wheel up you move upwards and when you move it down, it moves downwards, as it should be.

My problem is the green diamont indicator.

When you are at the newest entry, it is up and when you are at the oldest entry it is down.

When you turn the mouse wheel up it moves down and vice versa.

So the indicator does the exact opposite of the text itself.

I think the indicator should show your position in the text.

That means if you are at the lower end of the text, the indicator should also be at the lower end.

Both the text and the indicator should move in the same direction when you scroll with your mouse.

The way it is now sometimes confuses me when I scroll through the text.

4 answers to this question

Hello, Madscientist.  The behavior of the diamond (scroll indicator) is consistent with most other applications.  If you scroll down in Chrome for example, or any other browser, the text goes up and the scroll bar goes down.

As far as the log changing what page it is on I will add your suggestion to the database.  Thanks for your support!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hello again.  For me, it is the same in Firefox and Word.  The text always moves in the opposite direction of the bar on the side.  I'm sorry I was not aware of it being different anywhere else.  Thank you for pointing that out.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/