TES Online opinions

You can have fun in EvE in small groups almost from the start PvE or PvP. You just cant expect that you will always win (most times in PvP you will loose) because other people spend more time in it. But its fine, you have to somehow balance time invested into game

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Did they ever introduce the "real" magic system? I started playing it the day it came out, and was rather disappointed that the only magic in the game was the special attacks your characters had.

There were rumors that there was going to be an event, where the Mage's Guild (or whatever preceded it) actually made the breakthrough which leads to the creation of the different schools of magic, and real spells (and probably a Mage class) would be added to the game.

I very much doubt there would've been a spellmaker though (though that does sound similar to what Shroud of the Avatar is doing with player-created content).

1aw3tiY.png