Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

all PoE "random" item & day checklist

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

adaxe

adaxe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts

Please rename "PoErandom-no-pics.txt" to "PoErandom-no-pics.xlsx". Somehow I cannot attach .xlsx files.

Attached File  PoErandom-no-pics.txt   15.34KB   1423 downloads

The spreadsheet shows what's in those "random" containers in each day of a month. It only works when main character is the team leader.

Please let me know if I made some mistake or missed some containers.

Add information for the hidden stash in endless path lv13 boss room.

Attached File  PoErandom-no-pics-1.01.txt   15.54KB   909 downloads

Edited by adaxe, 01 June 2015 - 09:20 PM.

• AndreaColombo, plenilune, iLurk and 14 others like this

AshenPlanet

AshenPlanet

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Steam:AshenPlanet

Amazing!

Good job.

I have gotten gloves of manipulation from the roof of readric's hold which isn't on your list for that chest, but my rogue char was not the 'team leader', so would have a different list, I guess.

Thanks, this is very interesting - I'm looking up some of the items I never found in 3 playthroughs...

Narla

Narla

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 64 posts

Hello, didn't chekc much yet, but this seems like lots of time and effort went in, thanks!

edit: wooaaaahh using this it might be possible to get 6 pairs of boots of speed :o

Edited by Narla, 01 June 2015 - 07:36 PM.

• Luckmann likes this

Veynn

Veynn

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Thanks for this!

dudex

dudex

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 72 posts

how does this work? is it by the day u first enter each zones? or is it the day u actually open the chest?

the explains why im getting so many crap gear..

is the loot table universal though.. i have my doubts because i was follow the same routine with all my new characters and have gotten different items from the inn upstairs.

Edited by dudex, 01 June 2015 - 09:05 PM.

adaxe

adaxe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts

how does this work? is it by the day u first enter each zones? or is it the day u actually open the chest?

the explains why im getting so many crap gear..

is the loot table universal though.. i have my doubts because i was follow the same routine with all my new characters and have gotten different items from the inn upstairs.

It is determined when you open the chest.

Sometimes, when firstly enter an area without save/load, it is possible that the content in a chest doesn't match the list. I don't know why, but reloading autosave fixs this. 

RtrnofdMax

RtrnofdMax

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Steam:rtrnofdmax

I have found many of these to be a day off just in playing tonight. I opened the chest in the Temple of Woedica on day 15 and got the cloak from day 14. I later went to Raedric's hold and found boots of stealth, gloves of manipulation and the blunting belt on day 18 when all of those are listed for day 17. I am happy about my haul, and it seems like you have each set of days gear correct, but the day is off one.

I am playing solo PotD.

adaxe

adaxe

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts

I have found many of these to be a day off just in playing tonight. I opened the chest in the Temple of Woedica on day 15 and got the cloak from day 14. I later went to Raedric's hold and found boots of stealth, gloves of manipulation and the blunting belt on day 18 when all of those are listed for day 17. I am happy about my haul, and it seems like you have each set of days gear correct, but the day is off one.

I am playing solo PotD.

For "day x", I actually mean "the xth day of a month", not "the xth game day". Maybe this explain why the day is off one.

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

I cant read the text.

Notepad doesnt work.

I know gloves of accuracy is day 7 in raedrics keep where wife lies dead on the bed, chest next to her. And on day 107 in the od nua levels (5?) to the left of the bones.

Downloaded notepad ++ still just mumbo jumbo...can you copy the list into a post and ill just copy paste into a Word file

Edit again

tried darkroom, still nothing

Edited by Tennisgolfboll, 02 June 2015 - 12:40 AM.

• Bennyandthejets likes this

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

Tried a few more still nothing

Omnicron

Omnicron

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I cant read the text.

Notepad doesnt work.

I know gloves of accuracy is day 7 in raedrics keep where wife lies dead on the bed, chest next to her. And on day 107 in the od nua levels (5?) to the left of the bones.

Downloaded notepad ++ still just mumbo jumbo...can you copy the list into a post and ill just copy paste into a Word file

Edit again

He said in the OP that you need to rename the file as an .xlsx

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

how do i do that?

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

Cant you just post the list?

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

I tried a few converter pages. One said error converting. The other seemed to work but when i opened the file it was the same mumbo jumbo

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

Is xlsx excel? i dont have that on my computer.

Just open word

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

I cant read the text.

Notepad doesnt work.

Edit again

He said in the OP that you need to rename the file as an .xlsx

I did that changing the name of the document didnt help

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3153 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
Amazing work and time-saver! Also I don't need to cheat to get the Gauntlets of Accuracy or the Boots of Speed XD

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

Amazing work and time-saver! Also I don't need to cheat to get the Gauntlets of Accuracy or the Boots of Speed XD

POst the list?

Bubbles

Bubbles

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 172 posts

Put it on dropbox, it's easier.

Like so:

https://www.dropbox....-1.01.xlsx?dl=0

• Madhava, adaxe and nem0 like this

Tennisgolfboll

Tennisgolfboll

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 305 posts

Put it on dropbox, it's easier.

Like so:

https://www.dropbox....-1.01.xlsx?dl=0

Thanks alot

: )

Edited by Tennisgolfboll, 02 June 2015 - 04:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users