What was your reputation in the end?

Did you play with dialogue markers on or off? Did you try to achieve a certain reputation? What was the result (screenshot would be nice)?

Here's what i ended up with while playing on expert

veu3he.png

PS why cant i use jpg images?

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

1st play through (Dialogue markers off): Stingray the Paladin, trying to stay to the favored dispositions of Benevolent and Passionate also very Honest.

Capture1.jpg

2nd play through (Dialogue markers on): Xenye the clever rationale yet overly aggressive Cipher

Capture2.jpg

3rd play through (Dialogue markers on): Ioane the cruel, deceptive and stoic Monk

Capture3.jpg

Capture.jpg

oIIK1NM.png

Markers off. Well, playing a priest rewards you for being in line with favored dispositions. I rarely play priests, so it was interesting even if that makes you a bit unflexible. Being not cruel is easy (and I don't really like doing that anyway), but being “not deceptive” is somewhat harder.

I hope Aloth won't get in trouble for that *cough*

Pillars of Bugothas