I wish I could take that half a bottle which Lady Webb saved for me -- and drink it after defeating Thaos.

In the dialogue between Lady Webb and Thaos, Thaos looked at the label of the bottle she drank from and wanted to taste it too. But she saw it and said that she's "been saving it for someone". I guess she saved it for me to celebrate the victory, right?

So, Thaos replied "Pity." and "carefully placed the bottle back on the table".

In the Lady Webb office, I see this opened bottle on the nightstand beside the bed. And there's even a clean glass beside it - the very glass Thaos was reaching for, I guess. But this bottle and the glass are part of the background, not game objects. So I can't take the bottle with me, nor can I drink it. That's a pity.

I wish I could take that bottle. I would drink it after defeating Thaos, after getting the answers. To remember the Lady Webb and her contribution. Because without her contribution, I would never have taken part in any of the Act III events. Just imagine how rewarding it would be to have that bottle at the very end. Her soul would have cheered seeing me do it.

I suggest Obsidian fixes it in the next patch -- makes the bottle an object. More precisely, the table top should become a lootable container with a bottle in it.

• Like 7

Haha, yeah, I kept thinking about that bottle too. Lady Webb should have let Thaos drink it, God knows he needed it at that moment and our character didn't even care about the bottle anyway. :(