So I was SW for Bushido in a SM to Mr. Sawyer and then...

to be read secretly from ten years from now *hugs*.

______                     ___                  ___      ______                           
   /\__  _\       __          /\_ \               /'___\    /\__  _\                          
   \/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\     __  \//\ \         ___ /\ \__/    \/_/\ \/    _ __   ___     ___    
      \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \  /'__`\  \ \ \       / __`\ \ ,__\      \ \ \   /\`'__\/ __`\ /' _ `\  
       \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \L\.\_ \_\ \_    /\ \L\ \ \ \_/       \_\ \__\ \ \//\ \L\ \/\ \/\ \
        \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \__/.\_\/\____\   \ \____/\ \_\        /\_____\\ \_\\ \____/\ \_\ \_\
         \/_/\/_/   \/_/\/__/\/_/\/____/    \/___/  \/_/        \/_____/ \/_/ \/___/  \/_/\/_/
I recognized Bushido from a Mr. S and I'm like, it's good to know others understand.

"Bushido is realized in the presence of death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. There is no other reasoning."
- Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

It's sometimes best to understand concepts between a certain party and another. Sometimes there needs to be understanding between secretive parties. For example, take VTMB bloodines for example, examine the dialogue and RP factor, doesn't that motivate one to play the entire game in a ND ruleset aka DID or TOI?

Some gamers, they believe in a standard of:

"I would prefer to fail with honor than win by cheating."
- Sophocles

To think a game developer would understand such a thing, but it finally happened and his name was Mr. Sawyer, he understood my play style.

The Trial of Iron mode has been presented in Pillars of Eternity as a special, optional challenge for players who wish to undertake it. This mode restricts players to a single save game. If the party is ever defeated, the save game is deleted.

We do not believe it is necessary for us to police how players manipulate their save game data. You may choose to play Trial of Iron in whatever manner you see fit. However, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to consider the following: what does it mean to achieve victory in Trial of Iron if the spirit of the challenge has been broken? What does defeat mean if you have pursued victory in the spirit of the challenge?

Think upon this and act as your conscience dictates. Thanks for reading.

J.E. Sawyer
Director and Lead Designer

You remembered gamers like me, who can't bring themselves to load a game after failing.

Mr. Sawyer I understand POE and I will conquer your game in a TOI, DID, NDR and I will earn your respect. I will show you bushido in gaming as I've done for the past four years *hugs*. :)

Edited by luzarius

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.