-Hillary Clinton

-Bernie Sanders

Third Party

-Jill Stein

a huge bunch more I haven't gotten to yet

Still early and a lot of maybes and probables especially on the Republican side

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

The Republican Primary looks like it will be messy, again.  I don't think that is good for them.  

I think Rand or Rubio would stand a good chance against Clinton.  The rest I either don't know enough about or know that they are crazy.

Here's a complete list of all 223 (Rand Paul is #223) candidates that have filed so far:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/04/07/sen-rand-paul-joins-president-emperor-caesar-sydneys-voluptuous-buttocks-in-2016-race/

My personal favorite is this one:

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg?_15031401954+0

Now that's a candidate I could get behind ..........

Edited by kgambit
  • Like 3

By bet: In the end it will be Walker, Rubio or Bush against Hillary.

How much was the bet?

If it is going to be Bush vs. Clinton, it is going to be a groan/cringefest. I am hoping for Rand vs. Warren.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hilary Clinton of course, she rocks and its time the USA had an appropriate women president 

I am just disappointed that most of you guys don't seem to like her? Why is that 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Hilary Clinton of course, she rocks and its time the USA had an appropriate women president 

I am just disappointed that most of you guys don't seem to like her? Why is that 

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah all politicians have said silly things in the past. This shouldn't negate all the good she has done in the past and the value she can add as the first women president 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Hilary Clinton of course, she rocks and its time the USA had an appropriate women president 

I am just disappointed that most of you guys don't seem to like her? Why is that"

What's needed is a good female president not just any random one. The US amde that mistake with Obama.. who I didn't mind at first but he really crapped the bag. There must be a capable and worthy female candidate but Hilary Clinton is not one of them. And, her husband is one of my fave prezzes ever but that is no reason to back a piece of crap like Hilary.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Who would be an inappropriate woman president?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann for starters?

John Milton 

I get what you're saying.  You're using inappropriate to mean "not suitable" whereas I was trying to read it as "not proper".

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

"Hilary Clinton of course, she rocks and its time the USA had an appropriate women president 

I am just disappointed that most of you guys don't seem to like her? Why is that"

What's needed is a good female president not just any random one. The US amde that mistake with Obama.. who I didn't mind at first but he really crapped the bag. There must be a capable and worthy female candidate but Hilary Clinton is not one of them. And, her husband is one of my fave prezzes ever but that is no reason to back a piece of crap like Hilary.

Why don't you like Hilary Clinton? She has a wealth of  experience in a number of fields 

John Milton 

I get what you're saying.  You're using inappropriate to mean "not suitable" whereas I was trying to read it as "not proper".

Yeah :)

John Milton 

"Why don't you like Hilary Clinton? She has a wealth of  experience in a number of fields"

Yeah she has experience but most of it is of being a failure and a joke. She lies lies lies and not just about sex like her husband but about things that matter.  Voting for someone simply because of their gender is wrong jsut like voting for someone based on race is also wrong. There has got to be  a female politician capable of  being president.

I'd take Rice over Clinton any day even if she was republican.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah all politicians have said silly things in the past. This shouldn't negate all the good she has done in the past and the value she can add as the first women president 

She has the character traits of shrill harpy with a machiavellian bent. Her sex or political affiliation doesn't matter.

No, i think it is time that people should pull up their boot straps, accept that there's no free lunch and vote for a candidate that stands for strength, honor, and glory. Preferably running with the following campaign-music:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

She has the character traits of shrill harpy with a machiavellian bent. Her sex or political affiliation doesn't matter.

No, i think it is time that people should pull up their boot straps, accept that there's no free lunch and vote for a candidate that stands for strength, honor, and glory. Preferably running with the following campaign-music:

I hope she does get the presidency...I'll be sure to rub your face in it  :biggrin:

John Milton 

**** it, I'm with Bernie.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I think Clinton's problem boils down to "She's been in the limelight for 2 decades." Thus it's really easy for people to find different things to say she's terrible about.

It doesn't help that she's been the target for the Republican machine since 2012.

• Like 1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm not all that left-leaning (firmly in between), but at this point, I'd vote for anybody who seems they have even a shred of honesty and integrity...so right now, my current favorite is Bernie Sanders. I do not want to see another Clinton - particularly not this Clinton - and I do not want to see another Bush. I hate U.S. politics.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.