[1.04] NPC - Raedric's Hold Dungeons - Giacco is Hostile (Edit: Multiple Issues, Raedric's Hold; Osrya, Nedmar)

Luckmann

Question

y7a5Npj.jpg

Given that he asks me to free him, but I can identify him that he's hostile before I even do so, and there is no conversation with him whatsoever, this is clearly a bug. He's supposed to talk to you about Osrya. You can't help him or tell him to escape; he's hostile right away.

Edited by Luckmann

t50aJUd.jpg

2 answers to this question

More oddities:

• Osrya cannot be conversed with at all. Now, this is probably not a bug, but it's a major oversight that you're completely locked out of a lot of meaningful content, that may end up making you doubt your fealty to Raedric, just because you decided to side with Raedric. (first image)

• You can touch everything in Osrya's Room, except the hidden trigger by her bed, that actually only opens a secret passageway.. that you probably already have access to from the other side... although you can't open it from that side. The second you touch that, she goes hostile for no reason whatsoever. (second image)

• The fact that you can reach the secret passageway from the other side, but not open it, is annoying as hell, because it makes you go through a full loading screen just to get into what amounts to an empty, claustrophobic room with only one exit - back the way you came, for another immediate loading screen. Also, from that room, world geometry allows you to look into one of the hallways (last picture).

XGqm7UV.jpg

RXjeSAN.jpg

JV1GXQ3.png

t50aJUd.jpg

Even more of the same:

• Nedmar in Raedric's Hold's Sanctuary has nothing to say, and there is nothing to do, because you sided with the "wrong" side.

Essentially, doing things in a sequence of events not expected by design results in a lockout of major parts, dialogues or meetings throughout the entire Raedric's Hold locale.

Also:

• More world geometry see-through.

EKeiJ0y.jpg

• Finally, if you follow the "To Dungeon Crypts" map transition point in the eastern-most part of the Raedric's Hold Sanctuary, you are taken to a locked door in the Dungeon. This door cannot be opened through any means, and requires a key, or to be opened from the inside.

Why? There appears to be no sequence of events that breaks the questline (more than I already did by just talking to Raedric and siding with him), so the door being un-lockpick-able appears completely arbitrary.

Perma-locked doors should only appear as a last resort, when sequences of events absolutely needs to be preserved.
Edited by Luckmann

t50aJUd.jpg