Gilded vale: in the Temple of Eothas.

In the Bell room of the Temple my character is in possession of the Initiate's Note which discloses the order of bell ringing for the three bells:  Ring the largest bell in the middle after the "second" bell is rung.  Not knowing which bell is the second one, and after many attempts of ringing each bell in different order, I get nowhere.  Will someone give me a clue?  

Edited by Xarastier

The  thing about political Power is that, like everything else, it's an illusion and often confused with Authority whereas authority is static; passive and defensive as it is given by power and can be taken away;  Power is taken,  fluid,  willful and offensive, and cannot be taken, only replaced. 

Everything is One...You.  You are so much greater than the outline of Your body. -Allen C. Norde`

As perilisk noted, there are a couple of clues dropped and both are necessary to figure out the order. If you don't have both, then you may need to search that floor for more info.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

In the Bell room of the Temple my character is in possession of the Initiate's Note which discloses the order of bell ringing for the three bells:  Ring the largest bell in the middle after the "second" bell is rung.  Not knowing which bell is the second one, and after many attempts of ringing each bell in different order, I get nowhere.  Will someone give me a clue?  

What everyone else said and there is a key hidden on the level too. (You need to be in scout mode with high enough mechanics to find it).

Thanks for the heads-up guys.  I read & re-read my journal to no avail, and as for returning to the Temple to search, I've moved on to other quests and feel that going back wouldn't be worth the time & energy. Stay strong. 

The  thing about political Power is that, like everything else, it's an illusion and often confused with Authority whereas authority is static; passive and defensive as it is given by power and can be taken away;  Power is taken,  fluid,  willful and offensive, and cannot be taken, only replaced. 

Everything is One...You.  You are so much greater than the outline of Your body. -Allen C. Norde`

Part 1: note talking about guy who got busted for not ringing the middle bell second (therefore middle bell gets rung second)

Part 2: spirit encounter - late guy rushing to service, hears bell on the right. Hopes it's the first ring and not the last (therefore bell on the right gets rung first and last).

Hopefully it's pretty clear what happens to the bell on the left. :)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."