[1.03]Bloody Slaughter - how low is "low endurance" ?

b0rsuk

Question

5 answers to this question

as pointed before in another thread by dam ..

game files say it modifies stats called  

Element 1 "Bonus Hit to Crit Percent Enemy Bellow 10 Percent" value 20 ..

Element 2 "Bonus Hit to Crit Percent Enemy Bellow 10 Percent" value 0.5 .. 

So something(s ?) could probably happen when target is bellow 10% endurance .. Testing is possible - I could set an enemy at 11% HP and then at 9% , keep hitting it with a base damage 2 (low value to make sure it survives even a crit) weapon and autoheal him back to 11% / 9% after each hit and what happens ..   But seems to much hustle at this point for what seems to be a crappy ability .. Unless somebody shows up claiming amazing returns from this ability I will not bother wasting the amount of time required to testing this properly in the near future ..

Edited by peddroelm

WPNTVf7.jpg

And possibly about the talent being so lackluster!

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The description of Bloody Slaughter talent doesn't say anything specific about the threshold. It might be 50% endurance, 25% endurance, or 10% endurance, who knows ? The description doesn't allow to make an informed decision whether to take this talent.

It's 10%, afaik, but yes, it should definitely be listed. Sometimes I get the feeling that the developers have deliberately obfuscated mechanics for some reason. Like this - why wouldn't you list the actual value? Especially since "Low Endurance" is used many times for different passives, such as the Deathlike Racial, which works at 25%, for example.

As a side note, I've gotten some good mileage out of the Deathlike Racial and Bloody Slaughter. As a duelist Paladin with a rapier, deathblows is practically the only thing I can do. :lol:

t50aJUd.jpg