They've said repeatedly over the last 2.5 years that there will be no multiplayer for this game.

• Like 2

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

They've said repeatedly over the last 2.5 years that there will be no multiplayer for this game.

You can try to evade all you want but fact is that it would have added IMMENSELY to the longevity of poe if i had the option to co op with my friends - and its not like the game will get lesser in any way like Bioware / EA's seperate mainstream mp module beside their games to attract the common mob.

I cant count how much fun ive had in Baldur's Gate multiplayer sessions with my brother...it was almost a new part of the game and its SO sad PoE doesnt have it.

It wasn't an evasion, it was stating a fact. Multiplayer has been, from the beginning, outside the scope of this project. Asking for it won't chnage that. Shouting your love for multiplayer from the mountaintops won't change it either.

The OP asked if there would be multiplayer. The answer is no. Take your diatribe elsewhere.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."