My racing bicycle, and gear, cost me roughly 3000$, I have now spend many more hours on PoE, they have fairly large margin to milk me before I'll feel like I made a poor investment :p

Seriously, I got value from the core game and will buy dlc's. Some didn't get value I understand, and so fully get why they don't want to buy the dlc's.

Calling dlc's bad is to generalize a lot, and very subjective.

I never bought any Crusader dlc's, and still enjoyed the game, just had no need for more content. And in most games I kill the music fast anyway (PoE being a rare exception, very lovely track imo)

We'll see if they plan on nickel-and-diming when we see size of said expansion and the size of the one KS backers already paid for.

If they're calling it one expansion in two parts then hopefully that means those of you who were backers who qualify for the expansion "free" will be getting both parts for free.

• Like 1

There has already been a rather large bug fix patch and already talk of 1.04, to be honest i'm 20 hours in and haven't came across any game breaking bugs, or to be honest any I have noticed, paradox are only partners, and obsidian have already stated several time there will be expansion/s not DLC's and paradox have no say in this at all. I personally wouldn't mind more than 1 expansion for this game, but i'm just taking my time and enjoying my first play through. 

I won't hold it against Obsidian if they decide splitting it is the best option, but I would prefer a complete expansion. I never play episodic games until they're finished.

Either way, I hope backers who paid for the expansion will get both parts, not just the first one.

Edited by Rosveen
  • Like 1