Ok, I need some help with starting stats for my priest (Healing/Buffing/Debuffing dwarf priest). Right now I'm thinking about: 

Might - 16
Constitution - 12
Dexterity - 9
Perception - 10
Intelligence - 18
Resolve - 12 

Any advices?

Feels fine to me. Unless you are going for a front line priest, and not mid range or range, i would drop resolve to 10 and go 18 might. For mine i went ocean folk and 

Might - 18
Constitution - 10
Dexterity - 14
Perception - 8
Intelligence - 18
Resolve - 10 

She uses range weapons and a sword/shield in 2ndary for those times where someone pass my front line.
  • Like 1

For Heling/Buffing/Debuffing all you really need is Int and you got plenty of that. If you want to focus on those things, I'd try to get a higher Dex to reduce recovery times. Allows you to cast more often, so you can react faster and stack up (de)buffs earlier in combat.

• Like 1

I use a Boreal Dwarf for my Priest. Normally I go with:

Mig - 20

Con - 10

Dex - 17

Per - 6

Int - 19

Res - 6

Having him stick in the rear with guns. Per and Res are actually not very important. Priests get mauled pretty easily in melee. You actually do want a decent Dex stat though since it'll affect your cast times.

If you plan on healing/buffing/debuffing/not tanking/not punching things, Might doesn't need to be NEARLY that high. Now if you're gana throw your priest into the front line and have it smash stuff with a mace or if your gana use the damaging spells more than very occasionally, a 16 might is a great idea. But if not, you can probably tone it down (quite) a bit and be fine. Otherwise, if you're not looking to min/max, you're doing fine, IMO. More Dex certainly wouldn't hurt, but again, if you're not planning on DPSing with him, you could steal those points from Might.

• Like 1