Character stuck in terrain

micin3

Question

My character is stuck in terrain, on Rodrik Keep sewers. Closing game and reloading didn't help. Cannot switch instances. Is there code for teleporting character?

EDIT: If anybody gets the same bug, solution is painful : tylde + "iroll20s" + "manageparty". I lost my achievemnts but at least I can progress :/

Edited by micin3
  • Like 1

9 answers to this question

I have just had the same problem but it's in the dungeon, in the room with all the water just before the trapped hallway.  One of my members will not move, though they do respond to other commands.  I'm playing an Iron Mode game so reverting is not a possibility, and neither is loosing a party member.  What does your solution do?

I got this issue as well in the Keep Sewers notfar from where you enter. The work around I used is to knock the party member prone, I did with with fighters knock down abilty, when the stuck character is down give it a new location to go to and keep clicking. I did this and it works straight away.

same just happened to me. What I did to fix it (and works every time testing from my saved stuck game) is to select the stuck character and force attack (melee weapon, click on the 'sword' icon to force attack) and target a party member that is not in melee range. The character would move to the target and get unstuck.

Edited by wolfing

This has happened to me right after delivering the research papers to Aranroed in Anslög's Compass. I couldn't knock my party member down no matter how many times I tried, but I had two others force attack her (as described above) until she was Maimed (make sure you enable Maiming in Options if you have disabled it!) After she was revived, she could walk again, even though she was spazzing out horribly when walking. When I switched area the spazzing stopped.

My character is stuck in terrain, on Rodrik Keep sewers. Closing game and reloading didn't help. Cannot switch instances. Is there code for teleporting character?

EDIT: If anybody gets the same bug, solution is painful : tylde + "iroll20s" + "manageparty". I lost my achievemnts but at least I can progress :/

Same problem and it is not the first time, it happened several time in White March, and somewhere else (stuck in a tree in Elmshore if I remember correctly), only way to fix that for us on Console is to Load an old save...

Edited by fced

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...