Confused about my Kickstarter PoE Edition...

G'Day folks, I generated my Kickstarter backer key for GoG today.

GoG now notes that I have the "Kickstarter Champion Edition" which doesn't appear to have a product page.

So I compared the standard "Royal Edition" with the standard "Champion Edition" and the content that differed is similar to what I have listed within the "Digital Fun Pack" on my account.

So this has left me to wonder, is the "Kickstarter Champion Edition" essentially the standard "Royal Edition" with a few extra bells and whistles?

If so, why not call it the "Kickstarter Royal Edition"?

Alternatively, if there is an actual "Kickstarter Royal Edition", how does it differ from the "Kickstarter Champion Edition" and was I given the wrong edition by mistake?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Rowan/LSWSjr

You might want to look at this stickied tier-to-SKU's post, perhaps that might help clear it up a bit, if I'm understanding your query correctly?

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71253-tiers-to-skus/?do=findComment&comment=1587046

The backer digital rewards will be available via the portal, but they haven't been included/put up yet, only the key-claiming.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thank you for your response LadyCrimson :)

From reading that thread I'm somewhat under the impression that the rewards listed on my account will be downloadable from Obsidian's site and on GoG I will only be able to download items listed under their "Champion Edition" product entry?

Maybe?!?

Cheers

Rowan/LSWSjr

Thank you for your response LadyCrimson :)

From reading that thread I'm somewhat under the impression that the rewards listed on my account will be downloadable from Obsidian's site and on GoG I will only be able to download items listed under their "Champion Edition" product entry?

Maybe?!?

Cheers

Rowan/LSWSjr

Your impression would be correct from what was said before.

G'Day folks, I generated my Kickstarter backer key for GoG today.

GoG now notes that I have the "Kickstarter Champion Edition" which doesn't appear to have a product page.

Is it actually called "Kickstarter Champion Edition" on GOG? Mine is simply called "Champion Edition" (I was a kickstarter backer.)