Rrraaawrr. Cat fight.

Spoilers.

I'm still in love with Kelly Hu's voice after all these years.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Remember that woman from Event Horizon that had no eyes? That's what I imagine the Exile seeing should he decide to pursue the Visas "romance" (inasmuch as KotOR2 features "romances").

"Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see..."

"There is no greatness where simplicity, goodness and truth are absent." - Leo Tolstoy

• 3 weeks later...

Well after I fought with the Handmaiden half naked :w00t:  I had a soft spot for her so I was wondering if you could ye know "Romance" her :wub:

as far as i know there's no Handmaiden "Romance",the SW leaders would never allow it,and any romance was heavily reduced because of the time constrains by Lucasarts.even Mira's romance was cut from the game,

i'm sure the devs had a lot more content planned about the LIs,but it was cut.

even if KOTOR 2 is my favourite game of all time,"romance" was lackcluster in KOTOR 2.

Something I just noticed the other day.

After sparring with her, she'll be standing around the cargo hold in her underwear. Normally, you can tell her to put some clothes on...but if your character is also in his underwear, she'll respond with "It doesn't seem to bother you." To which you can reply, "Yeah, well, I can walk around like this if I want to. This is my ship."

That's what I love about Obsidian games, there's usually little bits of content hidden away that most people will never see.

• Like 1

"There is no greatness where simplicity, goodness and truth are absent." - Leo Tolstoy

• 4 weeks later...

It depends, I'm sure someone could translate some of the dialogue as a romance, (Also Kriea's and Mira's comments) but it's all iffy. A;so did you know that you can use her to get infinite credits?

• 1 month later...

It depends, I'm sure someone could translate some of the dialogue as a romance, (Also Kriea's and Mira's comments) but it's all iffy. A;so did you know that you can use her to get infinite credits?

@ Nilus

Wait? What!? Infinite credit??  :w00t:

How?   

:banana:

hello Nilus,how you're doing?

i would have loved to hear your story in the other thread.

btw,as far as i know,she doesn't give you credits in any istance of the game.

No, she does not give you credit but you can use her to spawn an infinite amount of robes that sell for a surprising amount of cash and can be broken down into components.

After you train with her and she is in her underwear just tell her to put on some clothes. She'll equip a robe, just take it away again and then once again tell her to wear clothing. Repeat for as long as you like.

I'm not really sure if the bug has been fixed by TSLRCM, which is about the only real way to play KOTOR2. :)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.